Omg im soooo excited but nervous!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yaaaaaay i finally get a chance at getting some recognisison maybe!!!
My friend is on a modelling site, and she was discovered cause she is a photographer and the site wanted her to do some modelling....anyways my friends is looking for a better Makeup artist for herself and her friend!!
So she has asked me to do a practise run, something to do with masquerade and halloween....so im sooo excited!!!
If she is happy with the outcome with the pics etc she wants me to go to her professional shoots with her!! omg i hope i do well!!!!

Wow! Congratulations, that sounds fun. Good luck!!

smile.gif

Congratulations Chantelle! and best of luck, cross my fingers for you
biggrin.gif

thanx girls....hopefullyi will be able to start a portfolio from these pics...i just have to scramble around to get shades etc for these girls on thursday night lol

I really wish you the best of luck, I've seen your FOTD and I'm sure you will do great!
biggrin.gif

Keep us updated

That's awesome Chantelle, finegers crossed for you hun, I hope you do well!

oooh how exciting for you! congratulations!! best of luck, we cant wait to see your pictures, if she gives you copies!

lol dont worry rosie she will give me picks.....we just gonna do a practice shoot this wknd just so i know wat is good for her type of skin etc and get anything else that i need for her professional shoot, just a lil nervous as i havent had much experience on other ppl but my own face....just hope the practice run goes smooth....

What a great opportunity for you!

((((Good Vibes))))

You'll do fantastic I'm sure... be sure to post updates!

Back