What kind of hairstyles should I try?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
excuse the bad picture guys, if it showed up, but I've wore the same hairstyle forever and I need a change, I have to put my hair up at work, but my hair looks soo bad when I put it up, what kind of hairstyles do you guys think I should try? my picture should be in my profile by the way, sorry about that.

Something similar to this style would look great on you. It'll bring color to your skin tone and it's very trendy. Not sure if you'd be willing but your eye brows should be looked into for a good match with this style. Hope this helps and good luck!
wink.gif

I think Johnnie chose a good one. I was thinking somewhere around the same hairstyle as waves look good on almost anyone.

If you have to put your hair up at work, then maybe you could do a medium to high pony tail with some teasing at the crown, and a pomp. Never fails to look nice on anyone, in my opinion. If you wanted to get a little crazy, then you could curl the pony tail.
smile.gif

For other occasions, I think the posted pic would look great! Soft curls are always pretty.

How about and inverted bob? I love those... But maybe you don't want to go that short.....

2679c.yk6cRm.jpg

_MG_8913_250h.jpg

Back