All 3 sets of the MAC Carmine Brush Sets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These came into the office today... I sort of mixed them all around and they are not together in their group...

M·A·C Adoring Carmine: 4 Face Brushes Medium-sized round brush bag in wine-colored satin with red-orange patent zipper enclosure and wristlet. Also includes a fabric brush holder with five professional gloss black-handled brushes and a metallic red M·A·C logo: the 168 SE, 187 SE, 190 SE and the 194 SE.

M·A·C Adoring Carmine: 5 Basic Brushes Medium-sized round brush bag in wine-colored satin with red-orange patent zippered enclosure and wristlet. Also includes a fabric brush holder with five professional gloss black-handled brushes and a metallic red M·A·C logo: the 129 SE, 219 SE, 239 SE, 266 SE and the 316 SE.

M·A·C Adoring Carmine: 5 Eye Brushes Medium-sized round brush bag in wine-colored satin with red-orange patent zip enclosure and wristlet. Also includes a brush holder with five professional gloss black-handled brushes and metallic red M·A·C logo: the 209 SE, 212 SE, 217 SE, 252 SE and 275 SE.

just the brushes...

Attachment 42458

UPDATE:

used this morning, and I am keeping them all, but when it comes down to it, there was only one standout set- and those were the eye brushes...

The face brushes all shed like CRAZY!!!

I mean- i have never seen that much shedding in my life. Plus, everyone has a favorite foundation brush so it's sort of pointless to have 3. I'd save my money and blow on a full size brush.

The basics were ok, but only because the eye brushes were good in the set.

wow. Love them. Very jealous
frown.gif

Are these the new sets? They look almost like a deep salmon color, not red.

Lucky you! I'd love to get all of those.

It's my cell phone and bad work lighting... they are definitely red. I would take better pictures, but I haven't told my husband I own them yet... hahaha and he's still awake.

Ooh, nice! I want all three of those too! It's funny that the descriptions say black handles with red lettering! LOL

Back