My recent hauls....pic heavy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here are my recent hauls over hte past 3/4weeks....i still have 2 brushes and some pigment samples to arrive ...

Dove and loreal stuff

DSCF3757.jpg

Rimmel l/s and loreal....and rimmel lipliners

DSCF3758.jpg

Napoleon SET range from target

DSCF3760.jpg

Coastal scents brushes (wet from washing) i absolutely love the small crease brush!!

DSCF3764.jpg

MAC 188 from MUT haul, bobbi brown and VS SEXY brushes(also wet from washing)

DSCF3765.jpg

Face stuff

DSCF3767.jpg

Another MUT haul...all MAC

DSCF3770.jpg

other stuff, NYX from MUT haul and the pigment from CS

DSCF3771.jpg

lashes

DSCF3773.jpg

i know i said i dont like this brand(australis) but this was too good to pass up and some colors are great!!

Australis book pallet

DSCF3774.jpg

DSCF3775.jpg

lol thats all for now

I like the palette. Also, was that a ColorStay foundation with a pump?? I have never seen that. Of course I only have Wal Mart to shop in....

Great haul!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by RoxRae /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the palette. Also, was that a ColorStay foundation with a pump?? I have never seen that. Of course I only have Wal Mart to shop in.... Great haul!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey thanx girls...yeh i got alot of stuff...y i said i broke my wallet lol.....and i told myself no more but i had to buy the other stuff as the napoleon stuff was on sale wooooot.......everything was from 5-12$ off so i was happy lol

as for the pump...yeh i nevere seen it also it was all the way up on the top shelf hidden....it doesnt have soft flex tho...but i like the pump....and when its finished i can switch the pump to the softfelx one....if u cant find it let me know.....as i can send one over if u give me the money just for the item...dont worry about shipping...

Great hauls! I really need to stop looking at these. They always make me want to go out and buy more makeup, lol.

Great Haul Chantelle! I've heard some good things about the Napoleon target range, how are you finding it? Love the Australis pallette too... I happen to love it lol It's nol bad for a cheapy brand

yeh bec for 20$ i find it great!! surprisingly....i have never been fond of australis but i am gobsmacked at this...there is some great colours in it..they have shimmer in them soo good for summer...the one on the 2nd row 2nd across is a great rose pink and the browns are a golden brown very pretty!! and the blushes are pigmented also..very please with it!!

AS for the napoleon range im yet to actually test it...but i love the liquid veil..very pretty and i intend to use it as a highlighter/blush as it has the shimmer and hint of color very pretty....ill do some reviews on it sooon hopefully tomorrow....i love the primer tho....and it does come out a light pink/peach color but blends away....no complaints yet

Back