Halle Berry's New Do, Love it or ..hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
785092.JPG

785099.JPG

Love it..or Hate it?

Source of photos

Yes it is Halle Berry and no that is not photoshopped, it is her new hair do.
And no, i dont like it haha, i hate it! But that is just me. and its not the big curly hair, ive seen her with curly big hair before, just not like that, here is one with curly hair:
Halle_Berry%20-%201%20-%20X_Men_3%20new.jpg

Before picture with straight hair:
halle_hair31.jpg

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks like Michael Jackson in his early years, imo
sleepyhead.gif
Thats exactly my first impression too
wacko.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hate it!She looks like Lenny Kravitz lol

rock3.gif
No, she is Lenny Berrytz
thrashi.gif

I don't like it. If she had some sort of head band or something to tame it a bit, it would be alright...

I don't like it at all. But I was thinking it might be for a movie role as well.

Actually, I heard that she might have to shave her head for an upcoming role - so lets hope this is a temporary look lol.

I love the natural look, but somehow it just doesn't suit her...

Maybe on someone else would it work.

Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like it, she looks like a clown.
rofl.gif

I don't like it too much. I like that style just not on her. I always loved Halle with her short hair, her face is so pretty.

Back