Oct. Haul!!!! Sephora, Pure Luxe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Getting ready for another BIG exam next week in Chemistry and decided I was due for a pick me up
hehe.gif

2008_11010001.jpg

I bought the MUFE HD foundation and primer a few weeks back (and I LOVE them), so after hearing great things about Pure Luxe I figured I'd give them a try. The Pure Luxe shadow samples are absolutely AMAZING!!! I will be buying the reg. sized pigments from now on. But since they were only $1.00 I picked up 18 of them and 2 foundation samples.

2008_11010004.jpg

I also broke down and purchased the 187 duo fibre brush from MAC, and I NOW see what all the fuss is about. You can most certainly see the difference when applying your foundation with this brush... and its so soft. I also grabbed a 219SE brush, viva glam lipstick and the brush cleaner.

2008_11010006.jpg

Now, everyone needs to go out and purchase the Jelly Balm from HIP. The colors are so vivid, the gloss itself is not sticky at all,smells great and the container is cute as hell and very easy to carry. I bought the HIP jelly balm in Succulent. And I decided to try the new Crest Amazemint gloss, which doesn't provide much color but gives a nice tingling sensation on the lips when applied.

2008_11010003.jpg

From Sephora I bought an Urban Decay palat, and it's alright. The colors have decent payoff, and I've found a new friend in ABSINTHE (the coolest green EVER). The MUFE aqua eyes liner (14L) is pretty good, it stays on without smudging or running down my damn face when it gets hot. And its great in the waterline, the color adhered even when my eyes teared up without me having it dab at my eyes. And the Kevyn Aucoin The Curling Mascara is my NEW favorite mascara of all time... I've found the one!!! It actually created a dramatic curl in my lashes without me even using a lash curler beforehand. It made my lashes look thicker, separated them nicely, lengthend them AND they were soft to the touch.

2008_11010002.jpg

Lastly, I purchased an OTT-LITE (the tall black lamp in the back). This is an amazing accessory to have, it basically brings daylight into your work space. It has a magnifying lens on it that makes it possible to pay greater attention to detail and makes makeup application easier. I love how it brings out the true colors in the makeup you're applying.

And that's it for my newest haul, pretty long winded, but thanks for sharing in my joy!!!
cheer2.gif

That's a super haul!!! love everything you got!!! So how's the exam studying? lol

What a fabulous haul!! I have the palette and I love it! Congrats on making a 97% on your exam too.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back