These sets y/y?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm getting a set for my mom. She loves Estee Lauder's Beautiful but I don't know which set to get her:

9PG9X8_290x190.png

$55

• Eau de Parfum Spray 1 oz.
  • Perfumed Body Lotion 3.4 oz.
  • Eau de Parfum Spray Pen .27 oz.
9NMJX8_311x311.jpg

$69.50

• Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz.
  • Perfumed Body Lotion 2.5 oz.
  • Perfumed Soap 3.5 oz.
9PGAX8_311x311.jpg
$79.50

• Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz.
  • Perfumed Body Lotion 3.4 oz.
  • Bath and Shower Gelée 3.4 oz.
  • Perfumed Body Powder with Puff 1 oz.
I'm actually buying it at an makeup outlet store, and the $79.50 set costs about $50 just to give you an idea of how much less I'll spend on each

I'd get the first set myself! I loooove anything that comes with a purse sized spray- so handy!!!

I'd get the first one, just because the lotion is larger than in the second, and I'd rather have the lotion and the mini spray instead of the soap, puff, or shower gelee.

I usually buy the smaller one because everytime i buy the big one i have nothing to buy the next time around cuz she still has the big ginormous bottle i bought her. Lmao.

Maybe i'm weird, but i prefer the second and third sets, i think the soap is very nice.

I like the third bc she'll get the bigger size perfume and lotion. If she likes to carry her perfume with her though definitely get her the first one.

Back