MAC Blush For Porcelain Skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope it's ok to post this topic
smile.gif

My best guy friend owes me some money, so what better way to get him to pay me back by buying me some blush hahaha!

I could find several blush recommendations for fair skin, but none for porcelain skin
frown.gif
Anyone who can help me out? I read about Fleur Power, but that one seems pretty dark. I own Blushbaby, but even with light application, it's still quite intense on my porcelain skin and with my almost black hair. It ok-ish, but it just doesn't make me go "ohhh, pretty" at all.

So I hope someone can help me out and give some advice
smile.gif

Thanks!

hey! I know you are looking for MAC but the best blush that i have seen so far on porcelain skin has got to be the benefit posie tint, it gives a very light natural posie pink flush that you can build in layers and it has a faint sheen for a natural glowing look, its very dewy, not shimmery! Hope this helps!

have you ever tried using a stippling brush like the 187 to apply your blushes? it makes the lightest application ever and it makes all blushes look good..

Sheertone shimmers are great, they can be very light, or layerd. I have pretty fair skin and I use dollymix pretty much every day, it's my HG blush it looks bright but it's not. I also like Fleur Power, Gingerly, Springsheen, Peachykeen, and Pink Sheen for very light skin. I also suggest using a softer brush, like the mac 187 stippling brush.

Pinch-o-pinch!!!!!!!!!!! its the best blush ever! also, clinique's pink blush works great.

Definitly use a stippling brush (the duo hair brush) and try out the new red she said blush called "naked space" its amazing on lighter skin

A friend of mine is really light skinned and she wears tenderling and pinch o peach (which looks great on her) If you think it's too dark for you, try a stippling brush as the other ladies said or maybe use a mineralized blush instead which is more sheer than a regular blush.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm pretty light and I love well dressed. ้hahaha

I have really fair skin and I like Well Dressed..I don't own it but the MA at the counter put it on me and I loved it, definitely going back for it.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I've been looking at all the blushes suggested and decided to go for MAC's "Well Dressed"
smile.gif
Just ordered it, so we'll see
wink.gif

i have the opposite problem.. i have really tan skin NW40 and i cant find a blush that will show up on me its quite depressing

I have been using Well Dressed for a while now and I love it! It's a very pretty blush for skin as light as mine!
smile.gif

Back