FOTD 9th November 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Holy gwok people! I never wear makeup on the weekends! but today I wanted to try out my bloom mineral makeup. I am really impressed with it so far... it doesn't look as good as it did instore, but maybe I'm applying it wrong?

here's what I've got on:

face:

bloom mineral foundation powder in light

body shop blush

lips:

mac ruby woo matte lipstick with philosophy pink lipbalm over the top

eyes:

combo of prestiege brown liquid liner and inglot brown liquid liner

covergirl contouring blush trio in peachy keen (highlight colour) as eyeshadow

lancome l'extreme mascara

australis mascara(lash magnitude)

rimmel extreme definition two tone eye definer in pink princess (pink end) for lower lash/waterline

brows:

prorance brow pencil (brown)

And pic heavy today! hee hee

bare face (EW!):

100_3291640x480.jpg

after photo:

100_3298480x640.jpg

100_3311480x640.jpg

100_3317480x640.jpg

And may I just say. It is HARD trying to pull a halfway sexy face in an Elmo teeshirt! LOL

thanks for looking
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh my my
wink.gif
Sultry Rosie!! Great look hun, you look fabulous, your liner is awesome!

You are looking lovely Rosie
smile.gif

Here is mine for today, I had a 6 hour window free, so I got dressed and went shopping, also I wanted to try out some of my new Revlon which I bought this week.

Eyes

Revlon Coffee bean Quad

Mac Blacktrack

Maybellene on the lower waterline

Maybellene Mascara

Face

Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation

Revlon colorstay mineral power on top

Revlon Mineral blush

Lips

Revlon lip pencil

Revlon lippy in Creamy Coral

3014015945_c30ff9569d.jpg

3014016487_aff7bfb02a.jpg

My face looks pale in the photos, in RL it wasn't that light, but the foundation is a shade lighter than what I would normally use, it was free in a pack so i had no choice of shades when I got it.

Thanks for looking.

I think it looks really nice! I love the eyeshadow colours and the lipstick is really pretty! I'm digging those beads you're wearing also!

Rosie- I love that look! Very pretty.

Anthea- Love the lip colour and I think your skin looks lovely today!

Rosie, you have never looked better! That lip color is SO working for you, and the mineral foundation looks great.

Anthea, you rock the natural look so well too, the lip color is gorgeous!

And here I am wondering why I never really wear color on my lips when it looks so great on you guys
keule.gif

thanks guys
g.gif
I have to recommend the bloom makeup. My first attempt with minerals and I'm really impressed with it!

Rosie- I really like that foundation on you! Give you a very nice glow.

Anthea- You look great! I always love the lip colors you choose.

Rosie and Anthea you both look great. I'm loving the lipcolors.

saints01.jpg

saints02.jpg

saints03.jpg

Face:

EÓ Cosmetics Ivory Silk foundation

MAC Silver powder on cheeks

Eyes:

Eyeshadow base, same as Coastal Scents eye poxy primer

GOSH Black Ink eyeliner

Maybelline Define-a-lash mascara

Kanebo eyebrow pencil

EÓ Cosmetics eyeshadows: Strawberry, Pink and Mauve

Milani Snow frost e/s as highlight

Lips:

MAC Prrr lipglass

Rosie: I think you look really good, the results of the mineral stuff looks great to me, but you always look at yourself in a different way than others do, I guess, Great look you look really sensual

Anthea: I dont tink you look pale, I think you look really gorgeous, I especially like the second photo where you are smiling
smile.gif

Saints: I love the pink color, It looks really cute on you, I could never wear that color since it would make me look awfull, But its suits your eyes and complexion really well

I like the makeup you all did.

Rosie, do you always wear mineral foundation or was this the first time you used this makeup? The color is perfect for you!

Face-Almay foundation the one thats white and adjusts(not the best match), MAC light flush msf. And a no name pink blush.

Eyes-MAC painterly paint pot, MAC blacktrack fluidline, MAC Brun(brows), Ulta shadows in Silk, Deep Sea, Ice Queen, Sterling, Gunmetal and Galaxy. Maybelline xxl curl & great lash mascara.

Lips-MAC soft lust lipstick and Long stem rose slimshine.

101_3179.jpg

101_3181.jpg

101_3189.jpg

101_3190.jpg

Very pretty ladiessssss!!!!!

this is from a party ..and this what I looked like heavy princess jasmine inspired look using MAC Teal pigment ..

I know some ppl think its tacky to match e/s with clothes but I dont care i like it .. I do it all the time and I get plenty of compliments ..

25271-DSC06778.JPG

25271-DSC06764.JPG

25271-DSC06766.JPG

25271-DSC06775.JPG

Back