Idea for a cute yet romantic Christmas look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, I really want to dazzle my boyfriend this year. The only thing I've done all year is simply straighten my hair. My hair is VERY thick and sometimes frizzy, but since the air is dry this time of year it's not bad like it was in the summer time. My bangs are a little bit past my jawline and I have a round face. I'm thinking of making them shorter but I don't know!

I was thinking of doing something like this for a Christmas look:

73621_03_122_523lo

or something without that many curls:

sweet2006040030pn

scan0004

img008ew6

http://www.zyrex.org/gallery/Ayumi1/...2_003.jpg.html

(All the same woman by the way.)

What do you guys think?
biggrin.gif
I love all of these styles but I don't know what would look good on me!

I really like the first one too! It's a lot of curling but it probably will only take about a half hour to do the whole look.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the first one too! It's a lot of curling but it probably will only take about a half hour to do the whole look. Yeah I totally agree. I've never curled my hair before but I think it would look very cute on my face and it's worth a try!

I think I might try the first one. I just dug through the cupboards below my sink and got out my curling iron. I'll experiment some tomorrow and see what I come up with!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif post pics! I prefer the first one best too! Okay I'll see if I can post pics. I don't know how to make my laptop webcam work though and my boyfriend will have his cellphone all night while he's at work. ( I don't want him to know about this yet, I want to surprise him for XMas.
smile.gif
) I will try to borrow my mom's cellphone to take pics for you all.
smile.gif
Let's hope I pull it off well.

Also; any quick way to make my bangs more volumized? They're the only part of my hair that is flat, hence making my face look bigger!
frown.gif

I like the first and last best
smile.gif

For your bangs, maybe some hairspray on the roots, or a bit of blowdrying with a big round brush ? I used to do it when i had bangs, but my hair's thin and tousled so i don't know if it will work with yours.

I would definitely try the first one. Unfortunately I couldn't give any recommendations, I cant do hair for anything lol

for your bangs the best thing is to get a couple of heated rollers and pop them in at the roots while you do the rest of your hair!

post pics and let us know how you get on
smile.gif

Back