Airbrushing

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I got brave and put alot of airbrushed tats on myself for Halloween, with the little black stars up by my eye like Kat Von D does.

Airbrushing body art and makeup have hit it pretty big all over....the airbrushed tattoos, even though I use tattoo ink to spray them on with (they'll last up to two weeks if you use the ink in the spray guns...not paint),..it's slowly getting interest.

I had fun, though. It's kind of hard to do your own tats, but it can be done. I even ordered tattoo stencils from Israel and different countries.......some of them are just unbelievably gorgeous.

Here's me (I had mousse in my hair, so it looks wild
smile.gif

Halloween2008RuthieGood123.jpg

Very cute!

These were all the rage on a cruise my husband and I went on...

It was actually kind of cool for all these boys running around with these HUGE dragon tattoos goin down their arms and backs... and that they lasted from beginning to end of the trip. I wondered what their tan lines were going to look like when they finally faded.

I like airbrush tattoos! I got one once when I was on holiday with my sister! here it is....

airbrushtat.jpg

Very cool! I'd love to airbrush some tattoos on and freak my husband out lol

rosie that looks so nice!

this looks like a cool way to experiment with tattoos. how long did it last?

thanks Fingers!

it lasted about a week? maybe 2? you can easily scrub it off with a loofah, but if you're careful you can keep it quite a while

Aw cool! they're really good. I want to get some airbrushed on but I don't know where to get it done :S

Cute!! I want to get a tatoo, but not a permanent one so this might be a good option.

Those look awesome! And I agree with the previous poster that said you are reminiscent of Stockard Channing.
smile.gif

If you don't mind me asking, did you order your supplies online? If so, mind sharing the links?

Back