MAC Must Haves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I am so excited today because I just found out I am going to be able to take advantage of a MAC employee's discount. I am still starting my makeup collection so this is much needed. I have one question for all of you out there... What are the must haves for MAC products?

I am already probably going to get some brushes. Definitely the 219 and the 187, I might get the 217, but is it really different than the 224 that I already have? In addition to the 224 I already have a 266 and a 239.

I was looking into mineral skin finishes, but I am not too sure how necessary they are. I might get an eye pencil or 2, maybe a powerpoint for my waterline since I can't find one that will last and I don't want to spend so much for an urban decay 24/7 pencil.

I am also excited about pigments, but maybe I should just get samples...

HELP!
smile.gif

Thanks in advance.

Oh wow, where do I start? I'll tell you a few of my favorites.

Painterly paint pot

Untitled paint

Syrup lipstick

Lovechild lipgloss.

There's so many more, but those are my absolute favorites at the moment.

Let us know what you get!

Thanks! I will check those out.

I actually forgot to mention I have painterly already and I love it. I am going to pick up UDPP tomorrow though because I want to try that as well.

The friend of mine suggested I apply at the store, for the discount mainly
smile.gif
She's also giving me some samples of what I believe are a green creme shadow and pigment from the new collection. This is all so crazy to me, nobody ever gives me free stuff
smile.gif

I think I am making friends with the girls at Sephora too, I told them about the 120 palette and some tricks I learned on YouTube and they are facinated. What a crazy makeup wold it is hehe

Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, getting free samples is brilliant! Let us know what you get. I sure will! Not sure how much I will have to spend now though, I just dropped a hundred dollars at ULTA today :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif In the sticky section, there's a common FAQ: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...ons-86768.html

there's a section for MAC must haves and more specific products rec.

Hope that helps you!
smile.gif

Thanks so much! I will check it out. There is so much on this site that I want to read, it's taking me away from starting Twilight :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back