Ashlee Simpson Gives Birth!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
aa44542946c14450_PeteWentz_Kevin_16002236_600.jpg
Quote:
Ashlee Simpson gave birth to a baby boy tonight, Bronx Mowgli Wentz, the first child for her and husband Pete Wentz. The couple had a labor false alarm this weekend, but apparently Ash went into labor yesterday. Their spokesperson said, "Ashlee, Pete and baby Bronx are all healthy and happy, and thank everyone for their well wishes!" Congratulations to the new family and we can't wait to meet little Bronx Simpson-Wentz and see his two rock star parents in action. Umm...Bronx? Imo, it's a silly name. What's with celebrity baby names? Is it a contest to see who can emotionally scar their child the most?

Bronx? Not nearly as bad as Mowgli. Oh well, at least when all the celebrity babies go to school with each other, they'll all have bad names and they won't make fun of each other.

Lol, true. If you're called Zuma you're not gunna make fun out of someone 'cos they're called Bronx I guess
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Freaking finally! My thoughts exactly!

Bronx Mowgli Wentz?

wtf is that? MOWGLI? what is the symbolism of that? he's not being raised by dogs (or is he?)

I want to see pics of the little fella! lol

mowgli01a.gif

:/ I dunno not keen on the names at all, isn't Bronx a name for a suburb over in usa? (nickname for one anyways)

Congrats to them

poor baby, yet another baby with the weirdest name, Bronx Mowli? geez...that's the best they could come up with. Congrats anyways lol.

Are you kidding me... what a ridulcous name. They will seriously regret that later on.

Back