Hayden Panettiere's Makeup, Hit or Miss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hayden-panettiere.jpg

I don't think she ever misses when it comes to makeup, i love her flawless skin and i think red lips seem to suit her quite well, love the combination of red lips and smokey eyes here. It's a hit for me!
What do you think?
smile.gif

I am noticing that this is a recent trend. A lot of women are doing this, the thick black liner, bronzed cheeks and the red lip. I think Hayden's look is a hit!

This is such a good example of the fall makeup trends: the soft smokey eye, the dramatic lip, the well groomed brow, the glowy skin...it's all working for her.

And that's such a good shade of red for her complexion.

I like it. I don't think she ever misses when it comes to makeup, she always looks really pretty.

I love this look on her! It makes her look so much more grown up and I love her flawless skin. It's a different look from her glowy dewy look she usually does.

For me she is just another goodlooking blond american girl that hardly can act on TV. what is the difference between her and her peers in US tv anyway?

Back