Eve Pearl - Salmon Concealer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just received my Eve Pearl (Medium) Salmon Concealer. I'm Asian and yellow/olive skin toned with medium/medium-light skin...I could never find a concealer that wouldn't turn my under eye circles into a reverse-panda (when flash photography is involved--looks fine irl) until now...and I'd just about given up searching!! I was VERY skeptical at first because of the price and the shade...I really thought this thing was just going to turn my under eye circles into a pinky weirdness...

This concealer works fantastic for my circles...I've tested it multiple times with the Flash at different distances and you can't even tell it's there, my under eye circles have the same skin tone as my cheeks/forehead! It diminishes my dark circles completely and under my foundation the pink looks completely gone--dark circles completely negated...you NEED to wear it under foundation though, if you don't mix it does look pink...go figure but I'm in love
wub.gif

It's creamy and I find that unlike most other concealers...this one doesn't dry out my skin by the end of the day (I used it without any eye cream which is unusual for me).

It's a bit on the pricy side--but ladies...if it works, it's worth it! The formula is suppose to be good for your skin too--we'll see after long term use.

I've worn it for about 12 hours now and with the foundation + powder set it hasn't creased on me.

evepearl.com/products/Face-tag-Face/

She has videos and such too that explain how to apply it...her before->after's are pretty amazing though.

I bought one at the EVE pearl store in NYC and i use it over my foundation. It didn't work that well on me. Maybe I'll try using it under my foundation to see if it works. I love their foundation but not for everyday use. I use it only on special occasion.

Originally Posted by nlee525 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bought one at the EVE pearl store in NYC and i use it over my foundation. It didn't work that well on me. Maybe I'll try using it under my foundation to see if it works. I love their foundation but not for everyday use. I use it only on special occasion. Yes, I've found that using it alone or over foundation you can notice the salmon-color...it needs to be under your foundation with good blending for sure.
TIPS:

- I don't think this will work on POWDER foundations--blending only works with the CREAM or LIQUID based foundations.

- Make sure that you only keep it in the darkened parts of your eyes--IF the salmon color isn't on the darkened part--the color doesn't negate into a neutral color...it just looks pinkish but not as noticeable as you think if you put it beyond the darkened parts of your under-eye area.

It's an expensive product but you only use a little on your dark circles. A little goes a long way. Trust me. I've also purchased her foundation and it's a nice matte finish. Eve was there so she did my makeover. She's AWESOME!

Back