NARS gift set with a cause

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P223609_hero.jpg

Safer Multiple Orgasm Set

What it is:

A kit featuring two condoms and a Multiple in Orgasm.

What it does:

NARS Safer Multiple Orgasm Set comes with two condoms (in chicly designed packaging) so you can get sexy safely. It also comes with the cream stick with a cult following, Multiple in Orgasm, that delivers a peachy flush and a shimmery accent to eyes, cheeks, and lips.

What else you need to know:

Get hot n' bothered for a great cause: A portion of the sale benefits amfAR, The American Foundation for AIDS Research, programs to promote global safe sex education initiatives.

LOL! I saw this...I thought it was kind of weird too! Let's commercialize sex by calling our blush/lipgloss/multiple "orgasm" then add some condoms to make ourselves look politically correct!

If the intention for the evening is to get laid, then the condoms are hella convenient. NARS can do no wrong by me.

Oh...I love Nars, don't get me wrong. I own the lipgloss and nail polish and blush. I still think it's kind of weird though. But, they're donated to a good cause so that's cool.

They also had another one at Sephora, the safeST sex set, with a booklet of "how to say no".

I think they did it intentionally, using safe sex, and the orgasm line, and I think it's great that they're helping a charity. Hell, if my tubes weren't tied, I would have bought the condom one, lol.

There is a secondary giftset as well...it has the orgasm blush and little black book...totally cute...

Back