Almost.Had.A.Heartattack!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
screams.gif
OMG!!

I heard a funny noise behind me when I was surfing the net a moment ago, and I turn around and willum's head is sticking out from under the bed, and he couldn't get out!

and so I'm like, CRAP! I'm not strong enough to hold the bed up alone! so I tried, totally got a cramp in my leg and the little b*****d totally didn't come out! he finally scrambled out the other side, but I was CERTAIN he was stuck under there since he seemed to have massive problems getting out!

talk about freak me out!

Ever had a pet or a child (or an adult) do something that almost gave you a heart attack, like one of those moments where you're thinking, what the F**K do I do now?!

I did with my son. He knows better than to walk away from me when we get out of the car at a parking lot. I always hold his hand but for some reason this day he decided to run from me bc there were no cars parked around is.

He starts running in the direction of the four lane road about two yards away from us! I was quick to grab him but the whole time my heart was beating in overdrive.

I split my eyelid open on a railing when I was 3 (still have the scar from it)...I'm sure my mom was freaking out then! lol!

Aww poor Willum!

I took my 7 year old sister to town the other day and she always tries to run off, we were in a really busy shop and she'd let go of my hand and ran off and I couldn't see her anywhere. She then jumped out at me from behind a rail of clothes and shouted "boo".

Our son was always giving us a scare.. When he was one he got some food caught in his throat and he was turning blue.. Luckily all my first aid training kicked in and I gave him child hymlic.. And it poped out... Whewwww..

And when we were out in Utah taking a horse back ride.. Along a cliff.. All of a sunden his horse vered towards the edge and bent down to eat a small piece of grass along the cliff top and he almost fell off the horse and would have gone over the cliff.. Like 200 feet down.. It happened so fast... That was a big heart stopper.. The trail guide jumped off his horse and ran over pulling his horse back from the edge... Whewww X 20!!

Add in many visit to the ER from ice hockey, sliceing his leg up on a home-made scooter, and even almost breaking his neck in band class?? Were surprised he made it to college..

I was hoping this wasn't another thread on big hairy spiders lol!

I'm sorry that Willum was stuck - hope he's ok.

My son scared the crap out of me once, when he was three. He, my mom and I went to Sears to get his portrait taken.

All went well so I paid for the pictures. I turned to say something to my son and he was gone!

I was panicking and went back into the studio. My mom looked around the outside of the studio.

I then realized that the entrance to the mall was only 30 yards!

I started crying and the staff shut down the entire store and mall entrances, so we could look for him.

One of the employees asks me if he is wearing a striped shirt - and he was. She pointed to him.

I wandered down a aisle and saw my son talking a huge Easter Bunny, sitting in a store display.

I gave him a big hug and realized that he didn't even know he was missing.

I told him to always stay close to me or his grandmother and I thanked the employees for helping find him.

Once, my husband and I had our dog at a mall bookstore (we like to sit outside with her, drink coffee, and read); when he opened the car door to pick her up, she bounded out of the door and went tearing around the parking lot. We were right next to the six lane mall entrance and she was dashing in and out between cars. I don't know how she didn't get hit. Scared the $h!t out of me. My heart still races when I think about it.

My dogs get loose every once in a while and I always get worried...

Willum emailed me and told me that he wanted you to get more exercise.

Oh no poor willum! Im glad he is ok now.

I took my daughter and son to the zoo and bent down to get a drink for my daughter who was happily watching and talking to the zebras, stand back upto give her the drink, she's not there...i walk about 50m's up and she is sitting there talking to a hippo....

Im thinking about putting her on little athletics I wouldnt of hadmy head down for more then 5seconds to get the drink and she had made a good sprint. I strapped her into the pram for the rest of day
biggrin.gif

My daughters father and I have been broken up for some time now. I went out for my besties 21st the other week, couple of hours, not even, while he stayed at my place with Bailey.. Anyway, Long story short, I came home to find the front doors open, him assleep on the couch, and Baileys bed empty!! I nearly died!!

Turns out he had taken her over to his mothers for a visit and they asked to have her over night.. Pick up the phone next time mate and shut the doors!!!!

I'm pretty sure I've given my mum more than enough heart attacks haha!

I'm really accident prone so I was always running in with a busted ankle or an odd shaped arm or missing the end of a finger lol

Lol, i had my share of bumps as a kid, i was always bumping that one side of my forehead while i was learning how to walk, and my skull didn't have time to heal properly, so i still have the bump on my forehead, although it is not as noticeable now.

My mom also told me she found me with a bottle of weedkiller when i was little, like i was ready to drink it, but apparently she caught me on time.

I also played hide and seek when i was about twelve, and found some hiding behind a box, except it was an electric meter, i had static on my arms for a few hours after that, and my skin was incredibly itchy. My mom caught us too that day (i was hiding with a friend, we're even more stupid when we're in group !).

I also gave my parents a real fright when one of my contacts exploded in my eye, pfff one hour to get a doctor on the line ! Ended up with a generalist far away from home who prescribed me steroids. Oh yeah, and good luck finding the pharmacy handling emergency prescriptions too. Until an eye doc certified my eye was fine, my parents never stopped worrying.

I had a heart attack when I was babysitting my cousins once, I was looking after 2 of them at the pool, and the youngest one ran away from me and as I was running to get her, she jumped straight into the deep end of the diving pool (she was 18 months and couldn't swim). Luckily, there was a man in the pool who'd what was happening, and he caught her for me.

YEA my oldest son did that when he was a toddler SCARES the Livin &%?* outa ya

Back