MAC Liquidlast

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So OMG I just bought my first liquidlast liner, and WOW does it ever stay on forever!!!! I`m just wondering what others use to remove it. I`ve tried everything I own!

I use MAC's Cleanse Off Oil. Do you have any waterproof, oil-based eye makeup remover? Put a liberal amount on a cotton ball, press it onto the liner, let it soak in for a minute, and then try to remove it.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use MAC's Cleanse Off Oil. Do you have any waterproof, oil-based eye makeup remover? Put a liberal amount on a cotton ball, press it onto the liner, let it soak in for a minute, and then try to remove it. No nothing oil based since Evian stopped making theirs!! I'll take a look at the MAC
smile.gif

Thanks!

Sure! If you're in a pinch, you could always use baby oil or a little cooking oil. Just be careful you don't get it in your eye.

Their (mac) wipes work decently well with it too. But not as a good as an oil based remover.

I've only tried with their wipes though.

Thanks guys!!! But seriously I had NO IDEA that it would be so difficult to take off!!

Olive oil is the best I've tried and it's the most delicate. I just put a little on a cotton wipe and remove my eye makeup including the Liquidlast, then I wash with my regular facewash to remove the excess oil.

I use a basic cheap oil-based makeup remover, one that's made to remove waterproof makeup as well. I've also used olive oil or baby lotion before and it also works well.

I use olive oil or else this stuff wont budge lol. Im kind of paranoid of getting it in my eye though... that happened before and it stings a lot lol. So I use a Qtip to just get at the liquid last and once I have it all mostly off I remove any remnants and everything else with my regular makeup remover, which is Neutrogena Oil Free and it works very well
smile.gif

you could try a Jane Iredale makeup remover mit. Bec got me one for my SS gift, and it's incredible. No soap, nothing, and it just takes everything off! including fluidlines, which I've had difficulty getting off with other products!

Definitly something oil based, i personally prefer the wipes or a dual (where you have to shake the remover) because yo dont end up with such a greasy residue.

Rosie, that sounds so interesting, im gonna go google it!

I had a sample of MAC cleanse off oil and it works great at removing the Liquid Last and Fluidlines.

Back