Post photos of your homeade holiday treats here!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We baked and frosted cookies tonight and here's how they turned out... recipes to follow:

Basic Sugar Cookies with powdered sugar and butter frosting:

41966-cookies2008.jpg

Mmmm.....I made some last night, hopefully I'll have a chance to take pics.

One only how about a dozen?

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif They look yummy Karren! Fancy mailing one to England?
biggrin.gif
Damn those look yummy Karren

Thanks!! I think I ate more than we frosted and decorated.. Still picking up the colored sugar and candy decorations off the floor.. We also baked mollases cookies but we ate them all before I got out the camera!!

Originally Posted by ox0xbarbiex0xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Attachment 42647
I just randomly made these the other day!

They're chocolate cookies with white chocolate and butterscotch chips in them! YUMMY!

Yeah!! I'd love to have one of those right out of the oven!!!
smile.gif

MMMM!!! I love Christmas cookies, so much fun to decorate and to eat! My mom and I always make sugar cookies and gingerbread men, hopefully we'll get together this weekend and do it, and I'll be sure and post pictures!!

DSC00619.jpg

Our gingerbread biscuits.

Now i know these don't look very Chrismassy with the colours, but I let my daughter choose them and she iced (with my help) them.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif We baked and frosted cookies tonight and here's how they turned out... recipes to follow:
Basic Sugar Cookies with powdered sugar and butter frosting:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...ookies2008.jpg

Wow how cute Karren! They are all so pretty! I would love to bake cookies that look like that with my sister.

I know I'm super late but here are the cookies I made for my stepdaughter's christmas school party

DSCN1371.jpg

DSCN1389-Copy.jpg

DSCN1385-Copy.jpg

Final product

DSCN1375.jpg

Back