• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"Cleaning out my Closet" contest

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is not my blog, but I thought the contest was cute so I figured I'd share it with you guys in case you wanted to enter it. Mods I've never posted anything like this before so if it's in the wrong place, then move it. I couldn't decide if it should go here or just under the regular makeup forum?? Any way the website is CybeleSays and the contest is this:

Quote:
OK, we heard you! You don’t want to read a book or watch a DVD. You just want to play with products and that's ok, so I’m happy to report that it’s that time of year again -- time to clean out the ol’ beauty closet!
contest.gif

Quote:
What - Beauty products from the beauty closet. Each prize will contain new products that all together total at least $50! Some of the brands: Berwick Beauty, Bourjois, Essie, tarte, Chanel, Haute Face, Rimmel, Surgeon's Skin Secret, L'Occitane, MAC, Urban Decay, Lise Watier, Benefit, Sephora, Clinique, Diana B, Boots, Blue Q, Raw Skincare, Matrix, Estee Lauder, Von Natur, philosophy, Jergens, Sally Hansen and more! Quote:
Who - We will randomly pick 7 winners

How to enter --- Post a meaningful comment on a Cybelesays post (something a little more than, "I love this color!" or "How cute!" I think you get the picture). Then, email your full name and address to Cybelesays ([email protected] or click here). And feel free to comment on more than one post. We love that!

Don't forget to let us know how you found Cybelesays.com if you are a new reader.

Click HERE for more details or to enter the contest.

Back