Hiding Christmas presents too good!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ever hide a Christmas present too good and forget where you hid it? Well I just found one of my wifes presents I hid away months ago.. And it was her big gift too.. A metal weather vane garden sculpture.. So she opened it last night.. I seem to do this almost ever year.. Usually small thing but I really out did myself this year!!! Dumb dumb dumb. Lol

My mother seems to do this every year too!

But its always kinda nice to get that unexpected gift when you think its all over.

i think that it is the norm for people who buy things in advance, losing the present is your punishment for getting christmas shopping done so early. lol. happy new year

i always do this! with birthday presents, christmas presents.. anything i don't want anyone finding! i'm the worst person for hiding and losing things LOL

LOL I've done that before, I do it even worse when I buy something for myself and I try to take care of it really well to the point that I don't find it when I need it lol

yup!! im notorious for doing that. christmas lasts a good 6 months everytime i turn around i find somethi9ng

Lol! I did this this year actually! I bought my mum a present a few months ago and didn't find it until christmas eve
tongue.gif

That was too funny to read Karren. I'm quite known for that as well i have to say, i hide things in a place i'm sure to find, except of course i don't remember it. Sadly i mostly do that with my jewelry.

This happened when I was little. Got to open a christmas present a month later. And I remember one Easter that rained so we looked for eggs inside, some were hidden too well, so we were finding them for days.

Im still looking for the lipgloss duo I got my daughter from Bath and Body Works. LOL I guess she will have a special treat when I finally find it!

Not presents but, I've been known to hide Easter Eggs in the backyard

... and not find them till months later.

Unfortunately I've had to start making a "map" of where I've hid them because I have a horrible memory.

Karren! I just did that. I bought a pair of pearl earring for the grandmother-in-law, and just found them the other day... so no w i have to save them for another present!

I did this this year. Thought I was being organised and did most of my shopping in November. Hide all of the presents away and decided to wrap everything nearer to Christmas. Come 20th December, couldn't find my brothers present. I apologised my socks off to my brother on Christmas Day. I found his present on Boxing Day, hidden away safe and sound!

I also have the bad habit of nott labelling presents. One year I wrapped everything up, thinking I'd memorised what belonged to who. Come Christmas morning my family were unwrapping their presents from me with me over their shoulder ready to snatch it away in case it wasn't the right present! Oops!

Back