Jane's New Organic Line!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was browsing around Rite Aid today and they were having bogo sales for like everything, covergirl, revlon, (i think) maybelline, and Jane cosmetics. Nothing was really popping out to me until i saw this interesting mousse like eyeshadow called AGUA CEUTICALS Aguamousse by Jane!

Apparently this is their new line that is hitting the shelfs as we speak. Theyre supposed to be highly moisturizing and packaged in 90% recycled material.(http://www.entrepreneur.com/tradejournals/article/190748665.html)

I bought two eyeshadows in seashell and sandstone since it was a bogo. We'll see how it goes...

Interesting! I found some info here:

JANE LAUNCHES THE FIRST VALUE - PRICED ORGANIC LINE: BE PURE® AGUACEUTICALS® | With Photos

28894-35357-hi-Group2.jpg

Let us know how you like it!
smile.gif

I didn't like the seashell (blue) color, that one REALLY burned on my eyelids for about a minute and too sheer.

The sandstone was MUCH better. It didn't burn at all, just a slight tingle and it was very light and shimmery, took me about 10 seconds to put it on for a simple wash and didn't move or rub off.

So I guess it's kind of a hit or miss? Thankfully rite aid has a bogo, so I didn't lose any money on it =)

Anyone try the blush sticks? Ive been checking them out but I dont want to buy it if it sucks.

I've been seeing it on the shelves for a couple of months now but I just haven't been tempted to buy anything.

Originally Posted by yourleoqueen /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought Jane was discontinued. I think they are just not being carried in Walgreens. Duane Reade drugstores in NY dont seem to be putting them on sale or anything.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think they are just not being carried in Walgreens. Duane Reade drugstores in NY dont seem to be putting them on sale or anything. Ahhh, thanks. We don't have Duane Reade, CVS or Rite Aid here.
Boo Arkansas, BOO!

Wow, that's really cool. I've always seen Jane makeup but never thought of trying it because I never heard of it before. But the organic line sounds more legit and the value prices are also very tempting. Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely going to check out the tinted moisturizers/foundations.

I bought two of those agua things too and as soon as I put them on my lids, they heated up. It didn't burn but it got very warm and stayed quite warm for a few minutes, I thought I was just having a reaction to it. Has anyone else had that problem?

I am just not impressed with Jane products. I thought about getting a few of the cream shadows as a base when they went on clearance for cheap, but i just really don't want them.

Back