Need recommendation for shamp/cond for fine hair that is dry!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, I have fine hair (but a good amount of it!) that is dry on the ends. Can someone make a recommendation for a good shampoo and conditioner???????

My preference would be for a shampoo with NO SILICONES in it!!

Thanks! Looking forward to your replies
smile.gif

Hmm, is the brand Melvita available in the U.S. ? It's a french organic brand (no silicones ! i hate them) and it sells a shampoo made with aloe vera and kiwi, it's very soft and neutral.

For the dry hair, i am still searching for a good conditioner that won't kill my volume. I'm stuck with a drop of coconut oil or baobab oil, or shea butter.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm, is the brand Melvita available in the U.S. ? It's a french organic brand (no silicones ! i hate them) and it sells a shampoo made with aloe vera and kiwi, it's very soft and neutral.
For the dry hair, i am still searching for a good conditioner that won't kill my volume. I'm stuck with a drop of coconut oil or baobab oil, or shea butter.

I have not heard of that brand but I will google it and see what I come up with. Thanks for the info!

Uhm... i dont know if you could think of trying the overnight treatment with oil?

I have exactly the same hairtype as you, billions of hairs of very fine texture. No shampoo or conditioner could rescue my hairtips, but then i found oil and now they are very happy and doing just fine...

Back