Urban Decay Primer Potion - "Sin"!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P229510_hero.jpg

Quote:

red_nav_arrow.gif
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Urban Decay
icon_new.gif
icon_onlyAtSephora.gif
icon_bi.gif

Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin
What it is:
A best-selling eyeshadow primer potion in a shimmering champagne color.
What it does:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin combines incredible staying power with a shimmering champagne hue that complements almost any eyeshadow. This two-in-one beauty miracle can be worn alone to give eyes just a hint of tint for when you're in a hurry or in need of that "no makeup" look.
What else you need to know:
It also makes a great highlighter: apply from lash line to crease and then apply your shadow on the lid only.
$17
Source: Sephora

If the color is anything like their "Sin" eyeshadow, I'm going to LOVE this one!

Now this is something I might really buy. I'd imagine that it make a great base for gold brown smokey eyes which I totally love. Thanks for posting
smile.gif

Oh wow. Im running out of PP anyways.. and I totally want this too. Ugh.. damn you UD.. always coming up with cute ass things.

I must have this one, no doubt in my mind. I seriously LOVE champagne colors as base e/s!
inlove.gif

oooh even more things for us Aussies to not be able to get a hold of, LOL

it looks quite nice... I wonder if it really does have the same staying power.. you know how sometimes when they change a product, it doesn't work quite the same?

I ordered this today because I remembered I got three Sephora gift cards for Christmas! Thanks for posting Shaundra!

I ordered this today because I remembered I got three Sephora gift cards for Christmas! Thanks for posting Shaundra!

I love this idea. I just wish they would change the darn packaging.

Originally Posted by Anjel. /img/forum/go_quote.gif can't wait to try this! when does it come out? If you're a Beauty Insider, you can order online now. Otherwise, I believe it'll be in stores mid February.
smile.gif

You'd think they would have changed the packaging by now with a new primer product. It's almost a known fact that we're cutting open our tubes and scooping out 4 times more product inside.

That does look interesting and its something I would buy if I could get it easily which I cannot. I agree with Abigail and Rosie's comments.

Back