Trend

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have noticed something while watching TV lately. It seems like this season's trend is neutral eyes, pink lips and pink blush.

Maybe it's just because I have a new TV and it's HD, I'm seeing colors I didn't notice before.

Is this the trend? If so, I like it and need to get some good pink lipstick!

I've noticed this too, a lot of people seem to be wearing this look like very natural but with a bit of pink.

I like it, I think it's a really cute easy look. Reminds me to wear pink lip colours more lol

Not everyone has a nice pink lipstick
bawling.gif

Originally Posted by AppleRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif What, you don't have a pink lipstick? Goshness.

I like a bit of pink and wear it from time to time. A bit of colour is good trend I think.

I don't think I will ever get an HD TV as I don't have HD eyes
frown.gif

Yep, pinks seem to be in at the moment. Pink can work on anyone, as long as it's the right shade of pink.

Ah ha ha!!!!!! ME TOOOOO!!!!

We got an HD tv for Christmas and that's what I've been seeing. I haven't bought mag's lately to see what's goin on. But I've definitely been seeing alot of natural looks with pink lips. And glowy/dewy skin too.

Ah ha ha!!!!!! ME TOOOOO!!!!

We got an HD tv for Christmas and that's what I've been seeing. I haven't bought mag's lately to see what's goin on. But I've definitely been seeing alot of natural looks with pink lips. And glowy/dewy skin too.

Ok, glad I am not the only one
smile.gif

Also, no, I don't have pink lipstick. I am not really a lipstick person, but I might have to try the pink out. I have a LOT of lipgloss
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Not everyone has a nice pink lipstick
bawling.gif
Exactly
smile.gif

Back