Victoria Beckham in Russian Vogue, Love it or Hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
POSH-LP1_e_b531446b815d841fa57ff7ac29559923.jpg

Victoria Beckham graces the cover of this month's Russian Vogue, but looks almost unrecognisable, bighting her thumb and sporting a Loewe captain's hat.

Photographed by Solve Sundsbo, she models a series of designer looks for the magazine, including a midnight blue number from her own high-end dress collection.

Entitled the Barbazan, the dress features an organza bodice overlay and sequined hip panel.

Speaking of the collection, she explained, 'Forties and Fifties underwear played a big influence on the collection, but the inspiration is me.

POSH---gallery.jpg

'I have tried every one of the dresses on, lived in them, to work out what feels right. I hope the silhouette is what every woman wants to wear,' she added.

Posh has become a one-woman publicity machine for her latest fashion endeavour, wearing the designs regularly for public apperances.

Earlier this week she stepped out in the red Bidart kimono-sleeved dress, for a Milan Fashion Week party.

Source: Posh strikes a Russian pose | Fashion news | Marie Claire

I like the second picture a lot better than the one they used on the cover. I don't like the cover at all.

I think it's kinda brave of her to do pictures that are really not her style but I still don't like it. The thumb sucking is weird and I still don't like her short hair.

What do you guys think?

i love it! i think the cover shoot might not be very VB but it's certainly an interesting photograph.

as with all her pictures though, she's been shopped far to skinnily.

I don't like the cover at all. She looks good in the outfit, but with her body she can pull almost anything off.

Wow. She looks very androgenous here. It's a very well done photo, but personally not my style. She is sooo thin, please eat Vicky
frown.gif

I gotto say I don't like the cover photo much. But yes sooo thin, she can wear just about any outfit and look good.

I dont think she always looks good, sometimes a smile doesn't hurt nor does a hamburger LOL

she is a gorgeous woman but I don't like either photo much.

No I am not liking the cover picture either. It's just stupid, I can't see high fashion or something in this concept.

I like the second picture better but still not impressed or anything and I don't like the dress.

I think Posh can do much better then this.

She looks beautiful but she looks like a plastic mannequin actually.

I do like this photo from the same shoot

article-1125222-03226EEB000005DC-784_468x554.jpg

^^^ Whoa, that picture is stunning! Way better than the ones above. Idk, I'm kind of drawn into the mannequin-eque quality of the pics.

I think she's beautiful, when she's not busy sucking her cheeks in, lol.

I totally tried to grow my hair out, because I wanted her bob, but it didn't work. I'll be rockin' short hair till I die.

I also really like that photo you posted Purplerain. The cover's nothing special though IMO.

No to the thumbsucking but dang look at those killer cheekbones. I'm so envious.

Back