My updated stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I've really been collecting lots of makeup since we moved here to Florida, and it was looking crappily unorganized. I even had one of those plastic dresser things on top of my bathroom counter, and I hated it. I also had a drawer that I just threw stuff into.

Well, here is what it looks like now!!

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Still looks jumbled, but SO MUCH BETTER than it was before. I actually found the shelf and the bins at Walmart, and they're real bamboo! I love them!

I've also ordered a crapload of pans and palettes from CS so I can press my piggies and blushes, because having to sort thru everything to find what I want to wear is a huge pain in my ass. I also have a traincase with my EDM piggies under the sink, and all my perfume is down there too. Oh, and a traincase full of brushes. Ugh.

Oh, and hubby even said he'd help me press! =P

Yeah!! That's a great collection!! And love the way you have it organized too.. You have as many lipsticks as I do!!

wow that is a lovely collection. i am especially jelous of your lipstick collection, i own 3 colors of lipstick in total so i would love to have a collection like that

The sad thing is, ALL those lipsticks I got for signing up as an NYX distributor.

I NEVER wear lipstick. I use a lipliner as a lip color, and gloss over that.

I REALLY love glosses!!

Originally Posted by Fataliya /img/forum/go_quote.gif The sad thing is, ALL those lipsticks I got for signing up as an NYX distributor.
I NEVER wear lipstick. I use a lipliner as a lip color, and gloss over that.

I REALLY love glosses!!

Same here lol. All those goodies for the price was well worth it though. Lovely stash

Back