Really annoyed with SILK NATURALS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i placed 3 orders in the last 6 mos and none of them reached me. it turned out somehow some details of my postal address have been omitted (i don't know how it happened when i always make sure of details like these coz im an international customer, i ensure my items would get to me) so the first 2 orders really got lost.. at first the owner agreed to reship those, only that i shoulder the shipping charges. so i asked for an invoice so i could pay them, that's when she cut her communication to me. i even placed another order hoping i could get their attention about the problem (which i put in the "comments on the order" to ship with the current order the last 2 that i didnt receive) Well, 2 months have passed, still nothing! so i emailed them again and again demanding a refund. i've sent them countless emails already. they've been ignoring my emails apparently...? i feel that i wasted my money, time and effort on them, i just wish i spent those money to another company like Lauress or dreamworld.. i dont think i'd be ordering from SILK NATURALS again..

I can understand your stand,but maybe there is some misunderstanding?I have been ordering from them since last yr & had no problem in their shipment before,in fact I can say they really have fast shipment to me.Usually the shipment to SG is abt 1 week.

I agree with you saitoyf.usually the shippment to Israel is one week.. and its very fast.

I had a problem in the past with Milanminerals. she sent me the samples and I didn't get it.

she reshiped and than I didn't get it.

she refund me and I really insulted. I didn't want my money. I wanted the samples.

but when I emailed her again she didn't want to ship to Israel again.

I ask to pay for the piority shipping but she say NO.

there is nothing more to do. and there is a lot of great brands out there that the sellers is great.

in your case i belive that is a big problem with the post office. maybe ask them.

you know? a lot of packages that you order and not arrived , the go back to the sender.

I truthfully do not think that Karen at Silk Naturals would deliberately ignore you and deliberately not answer your emails/ not send your products. Like Saitoyf said, there must be some kind of miscommunication or misunderstanding. You said you have emailed them - are you emailng through their website form? I have heard them say several times that is the best way to contact them. You can also try sending a PM to Karen through their forum that is accessible on the website.

Silk Naturals is normally a pretty fast shipper and pretty attentive to customer service. Maybe if they have sent packages to you 3 times that you haven't received, it is best that they refund you. I don't know what their policy on things like that is.

Oh, I forgot too that if you have an account on their website, you can look at it and see your order status (like if or when your 3rd order was shipped.) Karen also sends shipping notices through email, have you received those?

i never had any problem with my first order.. actually it was fast.. well that was in the past.. i actually did contact them thru their form.. anyway i just got an email from Karen, she said she hadnt looked into her spasm folder for quite a while, and there they are - my emails to her. she also mentioned about having problems with Phil postal system about lost packages lately.. i never had any problems with other companies about my orders getting lost except for SN. well anyway, she told me she'll just refund my money.. im just glad that even it took a while, she acted on my problem..

I'm happy to hear that you finally got a hold of Karen. I'm currently in the same predicament. I've been trying to get a hold of her since last month regarding a return I made. I do agree with the others here about her customer service...she's usually quite fast and answers right away. I wonder if my e-mails are in her spam folder too???

Glad your problems are solved. Karen sent my first package quite fast. I also sent her two emails asking questions. It's not until about 10 working days later, she emailed me and said that my email ended up in her spam mail, but she still answered my questions. She's nice still.
smile.gif

Sorry to hear about the wait. That's really frustrating when you're waiting for something you love!

Seems that Silk Naturals has taken the Philippines off their list of countries.

I've had problems with Silk Naturals' e-mail communication in the past as well. I've read several incidents regarding this and I hope they have improved in this area. I still love their products, like their lipsticks (best mineral lippies IMO) and the finishing powders.

A person on an Estonian forum is also complaining about not receiving her order. That the parcel shipped a month ago has not arrived and there's 0 communication.

I have to add that you're using the cheaper first priorty mail shipping, which means that there's no tracking and so packages DO get lost. If you request priority mail I'm sure they would provide it.

Emails seem to be a big problem for most mineral makup companies.. maybe try posting on the forum?

Back