I am going to the hello kitty event tomorrow!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited. I'm not sure what i'm going to get yet. What do you ladies plan on getting from that collection?

oooh how exciting. I'm not sure I'll be getting anything. I think the lipsticks seem to have the best packaging though!

I want the pink lip conditioner, a pink lipstick, and the fun n games blush that was in this month's Allure magazine. I'll have to see everything else though. Have a lot of fun, and please report back tomorrow if you can! I'm excited for you.

I got the invite for it, but I doubt if I'm going... The Galleria is such a pain to get into and find parking in...Have fun tho!!!

i'm dragging my boyfriend along with me and making him take pictures of the event so i can show all you ladies =)

Any pics?? I can't wait to see!

I plan on getting at least 4 of the lipglasses and 1 lip conditioner. I wanted to get 2 of them, but I doubt I'll be able to afford it. I splurged recently and I wish I hadn't. I forgot all about the collection coming up. :-(

Who can tell me what DATE it comes out? A friend of mine went to Minneapolis yesterday so I was going to have him get me the new Cremesheen lip glass. He called me last night saying he tried to go but there was a line of about 150 people and right away I screeched "HELLO KITTY!!" So I don't know if it was just an event or what. He said there was a big Hello Kitty signing autographs (haha) and other stuff going on. I'm just wondering what date it actually will launch. Thanks!

Cremeteam comes out tomorrow, feb 5th and hello kitty comes out on feb 12th

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cremeteam comes out tomorrow, feb 5th and hello kitty comes out on feb 12th Yep! My birthday's the 12th, so I'm excited! lol!

I already got the Lucky Tom eyeshadow quad, the Pretty Baby beauty powder and Strayin' lipstick. Pink was never my thing, but I thought I'd be adventurous. I llive near the MAC Pro store in South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa. The line was horrendous. =_=

Yea, I can imagine it being hectic. I've been invited to go to the NYC pre-launch party tomorrow at Henri Bendel. My appt is at 2pm, but it's not like I need a free makeover. I only have a $365 gift card, so that's my limit! I already have an idea of what I want. If anyone is in the NYC area and would like to attend tomorrow and want a makeover, lmk!

I'm going to post pics of my haul and possible swatches. If I don't get mauled by ppl, I might possibly be able to take in store pics :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I only have a $365 gift card, so that's my limit! Only?

Originally Posted by kabuki_killer /img/forum/go_quote.gif I already got the Lucky Tom eyeshadow quad, the Pretty Baby beauty powder and Strayin' lipstick. Pink was never my thing, but I thought I'd be adventurous. I llive near the MAC Pro store in South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa. The line was horrendous. =_= i went to south coast!!

sorry ladies for the lag, i just got out of school, i will be uploading once i made a border and watermark all the photos. pleasee be patient. haha

Back