Enjoying the last days of sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I stopped by the mall to get milk, my glasses hit a door so i got them fixed and i stopped by Sephora (i know, i'm weak).

I spotted some nice stuff on sale, okay if you're a big fan of the Sephora brand, this is heaven. I'm not so blah !

But i also found some Makeup Forever stuff
yey.gif

I got a thin pointed brush #1N (eyeliner brush). I prefer slanted brushes for eyeliner, but a) my slanted brush is currently used to draw my eyebrows and i prefer one use-one brush. B) it was 5€ instead of 10 and i figured i didn't risk much.

And (this is where i'm lucky) an eyeshadow !!
icon_cheers.gif
# 149 which is a pretty mid-tone slightly yellowish green.

I got it for 8€ (usually sold for twice the amount...), and it's brand new, there's only a swipe on it. A bit of alcohol will do the trick. The box was missing so i was afraid i wouldn't have it but they agreed to sell it for 8€ (price put on the discounted blushes).

I also found a pair of hiking shoes for 10€, yay !

Sorry no pic, the camera's on vacation with my parents.

I got a sample of Kenzo's new perfume Flower by Kenzo oriental, gosh it stinks !

enjoy! I really want to try the MUFE stuff, so many good reviews!

LOL about the Kenzo...

I'm very picky about my eyeliner brushes actually... I was thinking to myself the other day, that lots of them are far too LONG. They need to be quite short, otherwise you can't get close enough to the mirror!

Back