Yea or Nea.... Betsey Johnson Leopard Sunglasses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So you all know I've been over Ray-Ban Wayfarers for years now. However, we all agree colored sunnies are super cute. These Betsey Johnson Leopard Sunglasses ($55) are defined as cats eye (my favorite sunglass shape), though they look a bit Wayfarer in shape. But what I really love is the leopard-spotted corners.

6a45265c0f5a1205778a67f202fc2e3f.jpg

Source - Betsey Johnson Leopard Sunglasses: Love It or Hate It? | Sunglasses, Love It or Hate It, Betsey Johnson | FabSugar - Fashion, Shopping & Style

I like the black one the best but I'm sure I would look ridiculous wearing them lol

I don't think I could get away with wearing those, but they would be cute on the right person.

The shape is not for me.. but they are very cute. They'd look great on you Karren!

Betsey can do no wrong! (Lifelong fan... I first saw her stuff when I was ten, and couldn't wait for the day I would grow into it.)

I have a real different style, not afraid of color of prints, i absolutely LOVE them. :)

I can see myself rocking the purple ones. I think I'd actually go out and buy these.

Back