Pets and music

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you noticed this with your pets ?

My lovely cat adores sleeping on my bed, and i like to work with music. One day i showed her two cds : one from Morcheeba, the other one from Rammstein. I swear, she looked at them, and snarled at Morcheeba. So i played Rammstein. She has no problem sleeping on it.

Then this morning, i was listening to some classical music, Debussy's Clair de lune ad Rossini's Guillaume Tell opening, and she was sleeping ! Like deep, sweet dreams in the arms of Morpheus !

Is that weird ? Or do cats, by their super hearing, develop a musical taste ?

my cat hates all music! she leaves the room if i put anything on, it freaks her out.

I love morcheeba! I dunno I like my music really loud my cat just leaves lol

Ha ha, that's cool!

I don't own any pets to know tho..

Ha ha, that's cool!

I don't own any pets to know tho..

HAHAHA!!!!
biggrin.gif
Smart cat!

I have no clue...my cat doesn't seem to mind any music we play. Our pup doesn't either
smile.gif
My bro's dog likes pantera specifically.....allegedly.

haha, awww, that's so adorable! Willum really seems to like Barry White, and he likes it if I sing to him too, LOL

LMAO I have a Chihuahua, he can bark the words to "like a virgin" .....haha I should YouTube it, its hilarious!

Our cat, Fred.. Doesn't seem to care one way or the other.. And our Dalmation is deaf..

My chihuahua loves the song "lovebug" by the Johnas brothers....and sometimes when I sing to other songs, he dances or sings too! Its really cuuutee!

My puppy won't go to sleep without some constant sound in the background lol. It doesn't necessarily have to be music but could even be the tv on, the fan blowing or the washer machine on too.

Back