Usher and Chris Brown may not be at the Grammys.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Chris Brown is under investigation for alleged domestic violence felony battery, the LAPD confirms to PEOPLE.“The identity of the victim will not be released,” said Officer April Harding. “Any victim who’s involved in a domestic violence incident is entitled to confidentiality.”

Around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, the R&B singer and a woman were in a vehicle in L.A. when they became involved in an argument, according to a police statement. After stopping his car, Brown and the woman got out and the argument escalated. The woman suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker, according to police

The LAPD received a 911 call reporting the disturbance.When officers arrived they found the victim, but Brown had already left the scene, the statement reads. The LAPD is conducting an investigation into the incident. Earlier Saturday night Brown and girlfriend Rihanna were at the Recording Academy and Clive Davis’s Pre-Grammy Gala in Beverly Hills.

source

Usher has canceled his performance at Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy party due to a family emergency, Access Hollywood has learned.

His wife, Tameka, is in Brazil and has experienced complications from plastic surgery. A neurosurgeon is on the way to South America.

A rep for Usher had no comment at this time. Josh Groban filled in for the R&B star at Davis’ annual event.

Foster, a 37-year-old stylist, recently gave birth to the couple’s second child, Naviyd Ely Raymond. The couple’s first child, Usher Raymond V, was born in November 2007.

The couple announced their
http://bossip.com/82059/usher-cance...-doing-well-after-plastic-surgery-in-brazil/#engagement

in February 2007, marrying on August 3 of that year.

http://bossip.com/82059/usher-cance...t-doing-well-after-plastic-surgery-in-brazil/source
http://bossip.com/82059/usher-cance...t-doing-well-after-plastic-surgery-in-brazil/

I had no idea usher was married.

And, I know Chris Brown complained about having this 'nice boy' image but assaulting someone doesn't really seem like the best way of toughening up your appearance.

Omg i feel bad but i laughed when i read "complications from plastic surgery". People need to leave their bodies alone.

Ok, now I don't feel so bad becuz I laffed too when I read about her "complications"

But Chris man. Does he wanna be a modern day Ike? Are he and Rihanna still together? Cuz it'll be interesting that a 6ft Caribbean woman taking licks from any man... I hope the woman presses charges cuz that's just ridiculous.

update

Quote:
February 08, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of an EXPLOSIVE REPORT!!! According to some VERY WELL PLACED sources, R&B singer Chris Brown is under investigation for assaulting a "female friend."
An insider tells MediaTakeOut.com that Chris and the female friend were leaving last night's Clive Davis party when the alleged assault occurred.

The insider told MediaTakeOut.com that the woman called police - alleging that Chris assaulted her.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 1 - We got the following report from a MediaTakeOut.com reader on the ground at the Grammy's

Rihanna is at the hospital now & filed a police report on chris, though she left her name out of the report. We are at the staples center right now scrambling to fill the gaps of chris brown & rihannas performance. So far we've got justin timberlake & al green doing a duet of 'let's stay together'

EDITOR'S UPDATE 2 - Police are now ACTIVELY searching for Chris Brown. As of 7:40 PM ET, the police have yet to see or speak to Chris. When he is located its not clear whether he will be arrested or not.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 3 - One of Rihanna's friends reached out to MediaTakeOut.com. She is bruised and upset, but she did not suffer any SERIOUS injuries.

EDITOR'S UPDATE 4 - According to TMZ.com, Chris Brown turned himself into the L.A.P.D. He's being questioned right now.

Members of the press ARE REQUIRED to credit MediaTakeout.com for this report. When we FIRST reported this story NO OTHER news source in the world was reporting this. Now it's EVERYWHERE. Any reporters who STEAL this report is subject to be put ON BLAST!!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Omg i feel bad but i laughed when i read "complications from plastic surgery". People need to leave their bodies alone. Seriously, what surgery could she have done? Vaginal Rejuvenation?
laughing.gif
Ok, I'm going to hell for saying that...lol

She had a tummy tuck and liposuction...some sources say she is dead, others say a neurosurgeon is on they way...

Oh lord. I am just so freaked out by any kinda surgical procedure. I mean when Kanye's mom died that was bad enough.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh lord. I am just so freaked out by any kinda surgical procedure. I mean when Kanye's mom died that was bad enough. Ditto.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif She had a tummy tuck and liposuction...some sources say she is dead, others say a neurosurgeon is on they way... Oh my goodness i hope she is ok.

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh my goodness i hope she is ok. Yea me too...I mean, I don't get it. Why go all the way to Brazil to get it done? Sure it's way cheaper in the US, but it's not like she doesn't have the money. Unless she wanted to keep the surgery thing a "hush" I've heard many stories about people getting surgery done in other countries and although it's relatively cheaper, there's always consequences. Their quality control and training are different from the US. Not saying nothing would ever go wrong in the US, but at least they're more up to date on things.

So much for Chris's squeeky clean image and why go so far surgery like that? Especially if she just had the baby

Quote:
Updating a news report on Sunday that Tameka Foster Raymond Usher, 37, had a medical emergency, a spokesman for Raymond’s husband, the musician Usher, said Monday: “Tameka Foster is in stable condition after suffering complications from routine surgery in Brazil.
“Her husband Usher is with her at the hospital,” said the rep, Jeff O’Keefe, adding, “No further details will be released, and the family requests privacy at this difficult time.”

On Saturday night, Usher (full name: Usher Raymond) canceled his performance at the Recording Academy and Clive Davis’s pre-Grammy Gala. Davis told partygoers the singer had to bow out due to a “serious injury in the family.”

On Sunday, Davis, CEO of Sony Music Worldwide, told PEOPLE. “I talked to his mom [Jonetta Patton]. My thoughts are with them, whatever they’re facing.”

The couple, married since August 2007, have two children.

Source: In Case You Didn’t Know Blog Archive Tameka Foster Is ‘Stable,’ Says Rep

Well if they were trying to keep it a hush hush its been totally blown out now.

But to say she is stable and a very small amount of details in the articles so that makes me think things aren't going well at all.
frown.gif

IT WAS RIHANNA?!

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME? SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO OPEN THE GRAMMY'S AND COULDN'T GO? WTF? THAT SNATTY NOSED RAT FROM 2 YEARS AGO? HITTING WOMEN? WHAT?

I disown her if she goes back to him. Nah nah nah! She cah be serious taking beating from he... I hope his career go in the toilet with that nonsense. Nah boy. I real vex now!

I love that just last year Chris Brown was talking about his childhood and how his step father used to beat his mom and how he lived his life in fear everyday.....way to create your own destiny Chris!

Back