Juicy Couture's Cute Mouse and Mousepad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
c6e18eda65e011c9_juicy.preview_0.xlarge.jpg

Juicy Couture's over-the-top style hasn't stopped at sweatsuits or apparel; in recent years they've branched out into gadget accessories, including cases for laptops and cell phones. They've even gone so far as to create their own peripherals! Sometimes the results are precious, sometimes tacky, but never, ever boring. Check out my slideshow of Juicy's contributions to the gadget accessory world.

Source - http://www.geeksugar.com/2784252

I saw on a website that it´s like $45 (mouse+mousepad). I saw it on ebay for $75 and my fiancé was like "hell no. I was gonna buy that for you but not for $75" lol so I told him it´s cheaper. But apparently it´s already sold out on Nordstrom

Doesn't look very ergonomic for sure... I'd hate to have to use it all day to do CADD work.. Maybe buy it and just set it on my desk for show.. My birthday is coming up soon!! Lol.

It looks cute ! But there's no way i give up my logitech MX 1000, i love that mouse too much.

Back