Collagen lip products..??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As we get older, the wrinkles around the mouth area start coming in (oh, yay!
smile.gif
and the lips themselves seem to lose the more fuller look they once had.

Are there any good products out there now that you could recommend in taking care of that problem?

i think you must purchase a product with ingredients that have been shown to stimulate your body's (lips) own collagen production.

Any prescription product containing Tretenoin, as the active ingredient, will help remove wrinkles, regardless of where they are on your face.

In terms of making lips fuller, I think Restylin is your only answer. There may be other products, but a dermatologist would have to administer them.

There's this extreme lip plumper by Sally Hanson and it works a treat.

It's also really good if you're going to wear really dark lipstick and have thin lips becuase it means you won't end up having a smily-face mouth (personal expieriance)

Originally Posted by GvM /img/forum/go_quote.gif There's this extreme lip plumper by Sally Hanson and it works a treat.It's also really good if you're going to wear really dark lipstick and have thin lips becuase it means you won't end up having a smily-face mouth (personal expieriance)

I just got that a couple of days ago. It's got Peptide treatment in it for the wrinkles around the mouth.

I got a lip plumper from Avon and it works okay...usually lip plumpers have peppermint or cinnamon in them to get the lips to plump and you can feel the tingling.

Originally Posted by Dragonfly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Any prescription product containing Tretenoin, as the active ingredient, will help remove wrinkles, regardless of where they are on your face.
In terms of making lips fuller, I think Restylin is your only answer. There may be other products, but a dermatologist would have to administer them.

That's a good one to know...thank you! and the MAC one. I love MAC products...I really do.
rockwoot.gif

Back