Sign in to follow this  
Adrienne

What's Your Current Ringtone Pt 2

Well I have different rings for different people but my regular rintone is "Angie" by the Rolling Stones. Everyone finds that quite appropriate.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- View Post
Do you know if this works for Blackberry's? I used to use Mobile17 and I could make my own but they block it on Blackberry's and Sidekicks so you have to buy ring tones from them.
Yep, I have the BB Curve from At&T and when I go to the regular browser, i just type in the link that's given to me on the computer (to download directly to cell) and it takes me to the exact page with my made ringtone and I just select and download. In my family, I'm the source of free ringtones lol.

Sweet! I hate paying for songs and they're never the part that I like. I'm going to go ring tone making crazy when I get home lol

That is awesome Adreinne because I'm always liking songs but I don't wanna pay a kajillion dollars for it and it's so hard to find the songs in general.

right now I have the instrumental of Bittersweet Symphony as my ringtone. but most of the time my phone's on vibrate.

Originally Posted by -Chelsey- View Post
Sweet! I hate paying for songs and they're never the part that I like. I'm going to go ring tone making crazy when I get home lol

I know, and then At&t will make you pay 3 bucks for a 15 second clip plain.gif

Originally Posted by katina74 View Post
"down with the sickness" by Disturbed
Love your choice! LOL

I have two- if it's hubs or kids it's Green Day's "Jesus of Suburbia" part of "I don't care if you don't"

Everyone else rings in "For whom the bell tolls" by Metallica.

My DD has "One" and "Enter Sandman" combo pack. Mostly it rings in One- "Darkness imprisoning...." LOL

yupp,for mine i have different ringtones when different people call.

i know none of you guys aren't going to know any of these songs or bands...

like for my sister its "Off the Heezay" by Bring Me The Horizon,people get freaked out by the metal blasting on my phone.

my mum's is "Wait and Bleed" by Slipknot,shes a huge slipknot fan otherwise it'd be siouxsie and the banshees.

my dads is "Undead" by Hollywood Undead.

my bff Marie's is "Higinia" by blessthefall.

My ringtone at the moment is This Boys In Love - The Presets. I used to have seperate ringtones for my besat friends/mum/dad/sisters/brother but it all got too confusing!

I go back and forth between "Right as Rain" by Adele and Jason Mraz "Geek in the Pink". Had "Clocks" by Coldplay for the LONGEST time and finally decided it wasw time for a change.

The Old style ringer from those antique phones with the bell-type ringers. I have an iphone and refuse to pay full price of a song just for the ringtone frown.gif