London ghost walks/tours

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone been on one and just wondering which one is the best?

Jack the ripper walks and things like that, can you reccomend any?

I want husband to be scared while he is there mwahahahaha *evil laugh*

We did the San Francisco Haunted Ghost walk and it was a blast!! Really spookey!!

I love things like that Karren, i remember seeing a underground place on a UK ghost show,(the one where its all mainly filmed in that green nightlight function) with all these lifelike dummies and dungeons and scences of murders/torture. For the life of me i can't remember the name of it.

I did the one in Edinburg....supposed to involve Burke and Hare....it was pretty cool!

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want husband to be scared while he is there mwahahahaha *evil laugh* LOL You're evil Ozee....I like
wink.gif

hehehe well thats what he gets for being there without ME!

actually if i was there i would still be making him go on these things.

I get easily spooked, so I would definetly not go to something like that!

lol! there are some in sydney, in the rocks! But I'm scared easily, so I've never been!

I'd be interested to hear what they were like!

woo there is some in sydney??? I didn't think we had anything really spectacular in our short history.

When I was in London I reeeally wanted to go on the Jack the Ripper Tour, but there was no time.
frown.gif

I would never ever ever go on one of those things, I would seriously die from fright lol

LOL! our short history! it's shorter than a lot of countries but its still a few hundred years! Long enough to be murdered in grusome ways and ghosts to supposedly be around...

yeah, it's in the Rocks in Sydney! it didn't look too bad
biggrin.gif

I went on the York Dungeon thing and it was pretty spooky, but the one in London is supposed to be soo much scarier!

omg laura, I went to that york dungeon!

that guy being boiled in oil is like, a family joke, you know the recording of him going 'no, no'?

LOL. You'd have to have been there. Frankly I was terrified in that place, especially when one of the manikins turned out to be a real person who banged this bone on the table right in front of me! scared the life out of me!

I've been to the York and Edinburgh dungeons a few times and I swear that they've toned them down. I don't scare easily at all and never have but I would like to be spooked by these things.

Anyone tried Alien Wars? It was hilarious seeing people getting drawn in and being truly frightened. I just didn't get into it at all even though I tried. I want to be scared damn it. (Famous last words?)

I've never been to any but would like to go to one. Probably won't go on one til I get divorced lol. My husband won't even watch scary movies during the day bc they give him nightmares.

London Dungeons are probably the best in the country.

I've been to the york and london ones. I have to admit I wasn't petrified although it is creepy but I don't scare easily at all. I actually really enjoyed it.

Which is a kinda weird thing to think of something that was supposed to scare the crap out of you
tongue.gif

I've been watching youtube videos of london dungeon, looks enjoyable very theatrical. Looks like a good way to waste an hr or 2.

Thanks for all your imput everyone
biggrin.gif

I shouldn't of youtube searched forlondon dungeons because all the other ghost and freaky stuff came up and OF course i watched them and now its friday the 13th......................Stupid me.

I did both the London Dungeons and Jack the Ripper tours in London a few years ago. Both were cool but I loved the Jack the Ripper tour. Very interesting and creepy too! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Back