Dior Cristal Collection 2009 Sneak Peak

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this on a beauty blog. I love the look of the blush!

Quote:
dior-cristal-collection-electric-lights-palette.jpg
‘Sup, pretties! Here’s a peek at three products from Dior’s upcoming Cristal Collection, which arrives at Dior counters in May — Electric Lights eyeshadow palette ($56), Coral Riviera blush ($42) and Addict High Shine lipstick in Artist Pink ($26).

dior-cristal-collection-coral-rivera-blush-product-shot.jpg

These blues, corals and pinks get me so excited that my mind feels like it’s going a zillion miles a minute. I have no choice but to spew with a list!

• The Electric Lights eyeshadow palette is giving me hella good MAC Cool Heat flashbacks. The shimmery purplish blue shadow in center? Instant love!
  • Coral Rivera blush, a shimmery gold coral, is already available for purchase on the Nordstrom website. It bears a striking resemblance to one of my favorite Nars blushes, Torrid.
  • Right after I applied Artist Pink lipstick on my lips I did a little jig in my living room, fo’ reals! It has the cutest tiny flecks of pink and gold glitter.
dior-cristal-collection-artist-pink-lip-swatch.jpg
This Dior-inspired conniption may cause me to spontaneously combust in front of my computer! If that happens, please remember that I loved you all as much as I loved concealer.

dior-cristal-collection-electric-lights-summer-2009-swatch-with-flash.jpg

Electric Lights eyeshadow palette swatches with flash

dior-cristal-collection-electric-lights-summer-2009-swatch-without-flash.jpg

Electric Lights eyeshadow palette swatches without flash

dior-cristal-collection-coral-rivera-blush-swatch-with-flash.jpg

Coral Riviera blush swatch with flash

dior-cristal-collection-coral-riviera-blush-swatch-no-flash.jpg

Coral Riviera blush swatch without flash

dior-cristal-collection-artist-pink-swatch-no-flash.jpg

Artist Pink High Shine Addict Lipstick swatch without flash

dior-cristal-collection-swatches-all-withflash.jpg

Electric Lights, Coral Riviera and Artist Pink swatches with flash

dior-cristal-collection-swatches-all-no-flash.jpg

Electric Lights, Coral Riviera and Artist Pink swatches without flash

dior-cristal-collection-electric-lights-summer-2009.jpg

Electric Lights

dior-cristal-collection-coral-riviera-blush.jpg

Coral Riviera

dior-cristal-collection-artist-pink.jpg

Source: Dior Cristal Collection Summer 2009: A Few Swatches and Product Pictures: Makeup and Beauty Blog: Makeup Reviews, Beauty Tips and Drugstore Beauty Finds

Those colors are gorgeous!
smile.gif

I just don't think I'd wear them enough to make it worth the money, though. Especially the eyeshadows.

Wow, the eyeshadows are so pretty ! I'd love to own that palette, but it's really expensive.

The eyeshadows look nice, although I´m not so sure I´d actually wear those colours much. The blush looks great, I´ll consider buying it.
heart.gif

Back