Kim Kardashian's Shoedazzle

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else thinks this is cool? I dont need that many shoes but its fun.

How it works: You take a survey to find out your shoe style and then every month they select 5 shoes for you to pick from. It costs $39 a month but you have the option to skip a month if you aren't interested in any of them. So you only get charged when you choose a pair you like.

Thoughts?

home_v4.jpg

ShoeDazzle! Your Personal Shoe Stylist

This sounds like fun...nd $40 for a pair of cute shoes isn't bad at all. I'm tempted to try it!

i actually really like this idea.

though it is not for me since i do not need shoes all that much, and i really only get maybe one pair of shoes a year. but if you love shoes this is an in-expensive way to get shoes for not so much money

Um, I don't think so. You can probably go to Payless and get better quality. I'm sure all the shoes are made in China and are worth about $10 (at most) per pair. I'm a good bargain shopper, and I can find top quality for $39. These just look cheap.

I don't need help feeding my already sick addiction lol It looks like a great idea though

They don't ship to Australia and they don't have shoes my size. I have big feet.

you know... i am tempted to try.

okay, i just took a tour of the website and answered a few questions and saw the shoe collection....

i am sorry but most of the shoes on the website are kind of hideous (wouldn't be caught dead in) except for maybe a pair of gladiator sandals.

i'll take my $40 and go buy some more make up. kthx.

that's great for people who LOVE shoes... but... i'm dirt cheap and i have like.. 13 pairs max and i wear one pair almost every day-- not necessary for me, but that'd be great for shoe lovers!! it's a way good way to seelll them too.(those marketing gurus are good!)

I like the idea, but those shoes look like ones I could find at Charlotte Russe or gojane.com for twenty something dollars.

Back