What to wear with green eyeliner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys! I just bought UDs Covet eyeliner cause it was sooooo pretty and I just love these eyeliners
smile.gif

Now I’m looking for suggestions on what to wear with it!! Lips, eyes, cheeks ... would appreaciate your thoughts
smile.gif

when ever i use colored eyeliners i find that i am more comfortable wearing extremely neutral colors so that i am not competing with the eyeliner colors.

you could also due eyeshadows in a similar tone and keep the rest of your face neutral

When I do green liner I tend to only highlight my brow bone, use a pinky blush and a light pink lip gloss....I dont put eyeshadow on with the liner, I think the liner on its own (I have the UD one also) is enough!

yeah if everything else is neutral, your eyes will pop more. i'd keep the lips fairly safe too!

Either keep the eyes neutral if you want the liner to stand out, or use it with other green eyeshadows if you're looking to finish your eyemakeup. But in both cases i'd go for a discreet lip.

Thanks everyone!! I ended up just wearing Ricepaper on my lid and Espresso in my crease really softly. I did wear black liner on the top lid. Oh and I wore a nude/pink lip (YSL Nude Beige). It look really good
smile.gif

Back