Who's Your All Time Favourite Actors/Actresses?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who's the actors or actresses who you just love all their work and when you see their name next to a film you immediatly want to go and see it?

For me actors would be: Johnny Depp (suprise suprise
tongue.gif
), Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Ben Stiller (just for the comedy factor)

Actresses would be: Emily Blunt, Anne Hathaway and maybe Cameron Diaz.

Hmm....this is a toughie.

Jim Carey for sure...and Adam Sandler

For the women: I don't have a favorite.

Harrison Ford

Johnny Depp

Cary Grant

Christopher Reeve

Lucille Ball

Judy Garland

Audrey Hepburn

Marilyn Monroe

Jim Carry

Will Ferrell

Christian Bale

Originally Posted by Duchess Ravenwaves /img/forum/go_quote.gif Harrison FordJohnny Depp

Cary Grant

Christopher Reeve

Lucille Ball

Judy Garland

Audrey Hepburn

Marilyn Monroe

Jim Carry

Will Ferrell

Christian Bale

Yeah!!! We have almost the same list!! One minor change... Strike Will Ferrell and add Bill Murray! Perfect!!

Hmm...I'm trying to think of what movies I actually watch bc of the actors...Reese Witherspoon, Seth Rogan, Adam Sandler, Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, Natalie Portman, Leonardo Di Caprio, Kate Winslet..

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah!!! We have almost the same list!! One minor change... Strike Will Ferrell and add Bill Murray! Perfect!! Wow, that's pretty cool that we like a lot of the same actors!
... Oh, and Bill Murry is hilarious, I like his dry sense of humor.
laughing.gif

I agree with Chelsey on Resse. She is so bubbly and fun.

I absolutely like funny man Steve Martin.

He was in

Father of the Bride

Cheaper by the Dozen

Babyangel

I would have to say Paul Giamatti, Giovanni Rbisi, Susan Sarandon, Meryl Streep, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham-Carter, The Rock (way better actor than wrestler), Bruce Willis, Mark Whalberg, Joaquin Pheonix, Jennifer Connolly, Mos Def, Samuel L Jackson of course..my list goes on lol

Originally Posted by P.I.T.A /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would have to say Paul Giamatti, Giovanni Rbisi, Susan Sarandon, Meryl Streep, Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, Seth Rogan, Jonah Hill, Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham-Carter, The Rock (way better actor than wrestler), Bruce Willis, Mark Whalberg, Joaquin Pheonix, Jennifer Connolly, Mos Def, Samuel L Jackson of course..my list goes on lol I forgot about Jonah Hill, Joaquin Pheonix, Mark Whalberg and The Rock. Too bad Joaquin is now a "rapper"
kopfkratz.gif

Gene Kelly

Warren Beatty (when he was young and hot :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Marilyn Monroe

Catherine Deneuve

Greta Garbo

Clark Gable

Russell Crowe

Leonardo Dicaprio

Natalie Wood

Vivien Leigh

audrey hepburn

marilyn monroe

james dean

anna karina

steve buscemi

kate winslet

woody allen

fred astaire

Ooh...

Women:

Meryl Streep

Charlize Theron

Goldie Hawn

Halle Berry

Angela Bassett

Men:

Will Smith

Denzel Washington

Robert De Niro

Benicio Del Toro (he's so sexy!!!)

I agree with ANYBODY who says Anne Hathaway.
biggrin.gif
The girl is gorgeous and Princess Diaries is my all-time favorite movie! Am I the only one wishing that would have been me? :p

JOHNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY obviously...;-)

i usually go by direcors when watching movies...so hat might be a different topic ;-) which I will start right now ;-)

guys:

• heath ledger
  • johnny depp
  • orlando bloom
  • robert pattinson
  • brandon lee
  • tom welling
  • robert de niro
  • al pacino
girls:

• reese witherspoon
  • drew barrymore
  • meryl streep

Louis de Funès, Bourvil (okay they're dead but i love all their movies), Johnny Depp (
wink.gif
lol !), Bruce Willis.

For the women, Julia Roberts, Audrey Tautou and i can't think of any other name.

Bobby De Niro, Al Pacino, Samuel L Jackson, Morgan Freeman, Johnny of course, Orlando Bloom Colin Firth, Leonardo Di Caprio, I love the old black and white films so Bogart, Spencer Tracey, Carey Grant (Arsenic and Old Lace), Kevin Spacey isn't bad. nor is Luc Besson, I loved him in Rondin and Big Blue. Oh, what about Marcel Mastriani and Gerard Depardieu, not forgetting John Belushi and Bill Murray. OMG Gene Kelley and old Fred Astaire on wet Sundays

Helena Bonham-Carter, Helen Mirrem, Maggie Smith, Meryl Streep, Sigorney Weaver, Cate Blanchet, Catherine Deneuve, Sophia Loren has been going a while, B & W has to be Katherine Hepburn, Lauren Bacall, Joan Crawford and Bette Davis, Judy Dench, Julia Roberts, Audrey Hepburn and Jamie Lee Curtis. I have to stop.

Back