Hit pan on MSF?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, I have always wondered if anyone has ever hit pan on a MAC mineralized skinfinish. Just out of interest to be honest
smile.gif

It can happen on the natural msfs but I dont think anyone has hit pan on the shimmery ones. Unless you bought from the first MSF collection and you have been using it every day but even that is shocking. lol

Hi! Welcome to MUT! I have never hit the pan on any of my msf's but my Shimpagne has a huge dip in it.
smile.gif

I only bought my first one with the BBR collection so nothing yet lol
smile.gif
It's been a favourite since then so one day no doubt it'll happen!

I've not hit the pan on my MSFN but I can't be far off. I can't think how long I've had it but it's been a while.

I have used Lightscapade MSF as a face highlight everyday for a year now and the dome is only starting to flatten. So I think I have another year left on it!

Yea, I think it'll definitely be a rarity for someone to hit pan on an msf...I have stereo rose and petticoat. I think i'm afraid to hit pan. I adore my msf's like it's an antique or something and use it sparingly. lol

lol! I'm glad to hear this, I also bought my first one with the BBR collection, and I love it. I try and swoop my brush over it evenly so I don't get a dip too much... haha!

Back