Most Intensive Color Shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For some reason MAC products just don't work for me.

My skin hates their foundations and as far as shadows go.. nah, I don't like them either.

I had to buy Clinique Color Surge quads to satisfy my needs and I am really enjoying them. They are just a it pricy and quads are a little hard to get and getting one shadow doesn't pay at all, so I was just wondering are there some equivalents available, basically what are other brands thats shadows last long and have a very intensive color.

Why not try a white base? For eyeshadows that don't show up, I use UDPP, Makeup Forever Flash Color in white, then pat eyeshadow over it and blend. Ben Nye also makes a white cream that you can use as a base or you can just use a creamy white pencil. I've tried Medusa's eye dust and they are really pigmented and only $6 plus S&H. But from what I've seen they all seem to have a lot of shimmer.

Link:

i've heard good things about the colour surge palettes too.

maybe try l'oreal hip?

I recommend Makeup Forever as well, but for some reason i find their loose eyeshadows (star powders) have more oomph than their pressed shadows. You can use a white base under, or i like to use a paint pot of the same color (even if the shade is different) and it works for me.

i would try MUFE, or if you want tomsehting less expensive i have heard really good thing about kryolan and ben nye eyeshadows being SUPER pigmented.

apparently the beauties factory palettes are really pigmented.

and I love MUFE shadows, always pigmented
smile.gif

I'd love to get ma hands on those L'oreal hip pigments, but sadly they are unavailable here
frown.gif

From what I heard and seen tutorials on youtube from Eily311 (Who I think is AMAZING) this line has really intense/pigmented colors

http://www.*****slap-cosmetics.com/

Ok they won't let me post the URL because it has a bad word in it lol, it rhymes with Witch and begins with a B lol

Agree about Ben Nye. Also pure pigments, ie red oxide, yellow oxide, ultramarine blue,...

Are the TKB PRODUCTS the pigments really good? The website of the colors look gorgeous..plus how come they pick out the colors for you instead of the other way around if you are buying the 1.00 samples? Coastal Scents let you pick out your own colors...Someone emailed me this site pertaining to the clear containers..I will be buying from this website..The products look promising..

Also any pigments on here (that you tried) that is close to the MAC'S PIGMENT..PINK BRONZE? thanks..I bought the sample from Bodyneeds.com.

***** slap cosmetics also now they are selling the six colors wheels in a palette for 90 dollars wicht i think is a pretty good deal since each wheel has four amazing colors also bee-luscious have a palette with five eyeshadows very pigmented if you wan more info check sparkage blog she is also in youtube for more info.

Hey, do any of you know is it possible to buy MUFE products online somewhere? Here in Polish Sephoras their one eyeshadow costs 33 dollars
bawling.gif
but I NEED to have it !!

I can't believe that it didn't conquer eBay just yet

Originally Posted by Rocksta /img/forum/go_quote.gif For some reason MAC products just don't work for me.My skin hates their foundations and as far as shadows go.. nah, I don't like them either.

MAC shadows dont really work for me either. Never figured out why, b/c everyone loves them. It never blends or looks right. I adore their other stuff though (although never tried foundation)

I'm just glad to see that there's someone else out there that can't wear MAC. I was starting to think i was the only one. I don't know too much about other brands. I use Mary Kay. It doesn't break me out or make me itch. It's light so I stuck with it.

I just received some samples from aromaleigh and just stuck my finger in the bag and tried 2 of the colors--they seem wonderfully pigmented so far and I can't WAIT to try them! I think they ship internationally too...

Ben Nye, Make Up Forever, NYX, Mac and Bloom cosmetics. I always use a tinted eyeshadow base to make them pop even more.

Back