Check out this photo I shot today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today, before Easter service at church, I shot this picture. It's a huge bubble that a mom was blowing out front for some kids. If you look closely, you can see my reflection with my huge flash on top of my camera.

It was shot with a Canon 50D digital SLR, portrait mode with a 580EX II Canon flash.

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

woah that camera is huge, it reminds me of my dad's camera

Yes, it's one of the best camera's on the market. I use it when I'm serious(which I've become lately). I use my little cheap point and shoot when I'm not. A small camero wouldn't deliver a photo like this

Did you use a macro lense? We bought the son a Canon Rebel XLT Oes. Something or other. Lol. And he has the standard lens and a 55 to 300 zoom but wants a good macro lense..

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you use a macro lense? We bought the son a Canon Rebel XLT Oes. Something or other. Lol. And he has the standard lens and a 55 to 300 zoom but wants a good macro lense..

The lens is a Canon Zoom lens - 28 mm - 135 mm - f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF, not macro. Just shows you how this camera works. It's not even a macro lens.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif What would you say if I said that added that bubble w/ photoshop? I would say I believed you...seeing as how the title of your post yesturday was "Check out this photo I SHOP today" and not "Check out this photo I SHOT today" which is how it appears today. OoOoo Did I solve it? Do I win a prize?!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would say I believed you...seeing as how the title of your post yesturday was "Check out this photo I SHOP today" and not "Check out this photo I SHOT today" which is how it appears today. OoOoo Did I solve it? Do I win a prize?!
wink.gif
Ha! I thought the same thing, but wasn't sure if it was a typo or not.

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would say I believed you...seeing as how the title of your post yesturday was "Check out this photo I SHOP today" and not "Check out this photo I SHOT today" which is how it appears today. OoOoo Did I solve it? Do I win a prize?!
wink.gif

Yes, it was just that....a TYPO. I would be lying if I said that I added it w/ photoshop. I really did take that picture. Wow, you girls have no faith in my photographability
frown.gif

Back