My Humble Stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just rather quickly took some pictures of my makeup stash this morning on my phone so if there's anything anyone wants to see in particular, let me know and I'll take a better photo with my camera
smile.gif
. I'm posting the side views so you can see some of the bottom stuff as well as some are filled up to the brim.

The smaller drawers are 3 inches deep and the bigger three are about 8 inches deep each. I keep them stored in this:

2834_LG.jpg

So...from top to bottom

Brushes

45233-Brushes.jpg

First two drawers

45233-Eyeshadow.jpg

1st Drawer: My False Eyelashes, Glue, Tweezers, Primers, Sample Applicators (for those pesky "let me try that" unhygenic buddies) lash curler, sharpeners...

45233-Lashes.jpg

2nd Drawer: My Layered Eyeshadows. Also you can see a rather crappy broken Clinque Duo E/S on the far left. This was my very first bought E/S and surprisingly I have rebought over and over as I always recieve compliments when I use it.

45233-Eyeshadow2.jpg

Third and Fourth Drawer

45233-EyesLips.jpg

3rd Drawer: Almost anything in a pot, pigments, eyeliners, mascaras

45233-Eyes.jpg

4th Drawer: All lip products: Lipsticks, lipglosses, lip liners. I have too many lip products for someone who hardly applies anything on their lips

45233-Lips.jpg

5th Drawer: Blushes, foundations, standup products, double-ended brushes, more eyeliners, bronzers, mineral foundations...

45233-Blushes.jpg

45233-Blushes2.jpg

6th Drawer: mainly skincare products, perfumes, makeup remover wipes and in that green bag, perfume samples

45233-Skincare.jpg

45233-Skincare2.jpg

7th Drawer: Basically anything in a palette form, blushes, eyeshadows, bronzers, kits

45233-Palettes.jpg

45233-Palettes2.jpg

After seeing these photos, I realized I need to clean it up bad lol. But don't worry, that isn't dirty dust, I always tap my brushes on the side so all that is is tons of black and brown eyeshadow powder.

Wow! I love looking at people's stashes! My bf saw me and he was like "WHY ON EARTH WOULD ONE GIRL WANT TO LOOK AT ANOTHER GIRLS MAKEUP?"

ugh BOYS! (that don't wear makeup)

Your stash is magnificent and I like how you keep your brushes in little metal pails! SOOOO cute! What is in the hard candy compacts?

Thanks guys
smile.gif

Sooperficial: the Hard Candy compacts are all e/s

Haul photo

45233-IMG00496.jpg

I got each for 4 bucks at TJ Maxx
smile.gif

And the pails from Walmart. I filled them up with really small rocks to hold them straight up when you stick the brushes in.

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! I love looking at people's stashes! My bf saw me and he was like "WHY ON EARTH WOULD ONE GIRL WANT TO LOOK AT ANOTHER GIRLS MAKEUP?"

Your stash is magnificent and I like how you keep your brushes in little metal pails! SOOOO cute! What is in the hard candy compacts?

lmao, boys!!

WOW!! That's amazingly large, Adrienne!! and well organized....

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! I love looking at people's stashes! My bf saw me and he was like "WHY ON EARTH WOULD ONE GIRL WANT TO LOOK AT ANOTHER GIRLS MAKEUP?"

LOL... Better keep him away from it too, Lisa... it's habit forming!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif She said humble... That's a large stash, Adrienne, but I totally could understand it, lol
laughing.gif
Somehow I find I always need something so if I'm constantly buying, then I still just don't have enough lol.

hey gal,,,that's a good collection of stuff. Nicely arranged. You want to send over some lipsticks to me pls...hahahaha.

Back