Flying with my white SPF powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saturday I leave for a two week trip to Italy. I want to bring my Mad Minerals SPF powder but I'm afraid about going thru customs in Amsterdam with the white powder. I do not like the regular cream spf lotions because of my oily skin. I have been treated for skin cancer so I try be diligent about using the powder. Am I being worried about nothing as far as the custom agents go? I already have a one inch scar on my face from cancer surgery. I would prefer not to have any more. Has anyone had any problems at all with this product going thru customs?

No, it seems the powders are fine. The only restricted items are the liquids, ziploc bag max 20cmx20cm, and no more than 100ml (3.5oz) tube/bottles. Although by experience i'd advise you to put some scotch tape on the lid, even when safely shut the lid can still move during the transport, so to prevent any fallout in your bag, scotch tape is your friend
smile.gif

Back