US Man Accused of Biting Out Son's Eye

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
resizer.aspx

A four-year-old California boy may be permanently blinded after police say his father bit out one of his eyes and mutilated the other.

Bakersfield police say 34-year-old Angel Vidal Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of the drug PCP when he attacked the boy on April 28, The Bakersfield Californian newspaper reported.

Afterwards, police said Mendoza rolled his wheelchair outside and began hacking at his own legs with an axe.

Four-year-old Angelo Mendoza Jr told police, "my daddy ate my eyes."

Doctors at Mercy Hospital say it's unclear whether Angelo will regain vision in his right eye.

The boy's mother wasn't home at the time.

Mendoza is due in court tonight.

Charges include mayhem, torture and child cruelty. Jail officials say they don't know whether he has a lawyer.

Source

I feel so horrible for this child! It literally made me cry
bawling.gif

I read about this yesterday and I just dont know what to say. I rather not have kids.

Oh my God. That is one of the most terrible things I have ever heard. That poor sweet little boy. I hope that CPS takes him and never lets the dad see him again. It makes me physically sick to think about parents doing drugs around their kids, and then things like this happening. Just digusting.

That makes me so ill. I have not read anything that horrible in awhile. I can not imagine doing something like that. That poor kid. It makes me so angry at the parents. The mom had to have known the dad uses drugs, and the dad is a low life piece f garbage. Damn.

You know i had a class discussion about this and my teacher was sayin that california does not give life or death penalty for drugs users but in this situation i think we should lock that man up until he rotts!! i feel really bad when i heard this i lived by the city wher this happen and i KNOW that no expected this kind of crime to happen. the dad may blame drugs for doing this but NO ONE told him to take them and as for the Mother she should have not left her child with the father if she (im pretty sure she did) know that he was on drugs. this makes me really angry and sad that our world actually has weird-o's like this!

agreed. The mother should have known what the father was like. The father should not have been taking drugs at any time, never mind around his VERY young child!

Absolutely revolting. This is the kind of time where 'an eye for an eye' type punishments seems all too fair IMO!

Maybe the mother uses too because I don't get why she would leave her child unsupervised, ESPECIALLY with somebody who uses drugs. Family or not. Parent or not...

Wow I hope that S.O.B. rots in hell for doing that to his kid! Hes your son, how on earth could you do that to him?! I hope the kid makes a full recovery and never has to see his father again!

What in the world?!?

What is going on with these fathers now a days?? This is like the 10th time I've heard or read about a father hurting his family. I hope this child will be alright.

Back