My love for mineral makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just as the title says, I love MM alot. Its been one year plus since i met MM and I shld say I never turn back to traditional makeup. I love the way it feels on my face and stays put even when my face perspires terribly. A tiny amt does all the job and the application methods are very interesting. I shld say that a few of it are my favourites it does not matter even if I did not find my HG but all seems to be HG lols!!!. Its very addictive and diff MM acts differently on me but I still am addicted to ordering...hahahaha...sampling doesnt seemed to stop for me. I have had some rude comments about my mineral makeup collections but I dun giv a damn about i as I know what results I get out of it..hahha LOls.

Wats your story like????

I used to collect Mineral Makeup too, not because I got addicted with the nice effects on my skin but because I am trying to find the right one for me. Mineral Makeup is awesome on my skin but the only problem I get on most of it is the shine. It is so hard to find the right makeup for oily and acne prone.

I will always love MMU. since I met it before 3.5 years.

its feel great on my skin.. and I will never go back to tradional makeup too.

I have a lot of Makeup and right now I stopped to order a big amount..

first of all I want to finish what I have...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cosmeticaddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to collect Mineral Makeup too, not because I got addicted with the nice effects on my skin but because I am trying to find the right one for me. Mineral Makeup is awesome on my skin but the only problem I get on most of it is the shine. It is so hard to find the right makeup for oily and acne prone. Hmm actually I didint collect my MM I just want to find out if this particular brand works for me and in the end I had a huge collections. I do agree with you regarding the oil control and finding the right one. So far fyrinnae works well for me..its staying power and oil control is there...actually I shld call it my HG..lolss but Im still sampling which i have to stop cos Im flooding my drawers with loads of them. Hope you find your hg dearie.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I will always love MMU. since I met it before 3.5 years. its feel great on my skin.. and I will never go back to tradional makeup too.

I have a lot of Makeup and right now I stopped to order a big amount..

first of all I want to finish what I have...
smile.gif

Hi simha,,,how are you dearie? I share the same sentiment for mineral makeup. Infact I have spent alot of money on MM than the traditional ones and got no regrets. But the thing is I gota stop..ive some fav ones that works just fine for me and glad that it worked for you too.

I never know u had such a HUGE collection of MMU after I met you! I started MMU a year ago & I really like the way it had on my face.Since then I never go back to traditional makeup & I know I will follow MMU.

QUOTE=emmy2410;1592656]Hmm actually I didint collect my MM I just want to find out if this particular brand works for me and in the end I had a huge collections. I do agree with you regarding the oil control and finding the right one. So far fyrinnae works well for me..its staying power and oil control is there...actually I shld call it my HG..lolss but Im still sampling which i have to stop cos Im flooding my drawers with loads of them. Hope you find your hg dearie.

Hi simha,,,how are you dearie? I share the same sentiment for mineral makeup. Infact I have spent alot of money on MM than the traditional ones and got no regrets. But the thing is I gota stop..ive some fav ones that works just fine for me and glad that it worked for you too.

I do really enjoy playing with mmu. In fact, I got into making my own mmu including lip gloss, eyeshadow, hair stuff, face stuff which is so much fun and really quite easy. Just 3 years ago, I had one blush, one eyeshadow and thought the 'norm' was to finish what I had before buying another! It somehow didn't occur to me to have several colors and shades... And same with shampoo, conditioner, lotion- I used to only have one of each. Now I have..... a lot!!

I love MM too. I can finally play around with products without my skin breaking out. The lightweight feel of MM is unbeatable!

I fell into a vietnamese topic about MM in a beauty forum 1 year ago or so and tried then fall in love
smile.gif

i love the natural finish and the fact that its pure and good for skin and health, i didn't have a chance to try many MM but i think i will (its so addictive i know
biggrin.gif
)

sometimes i try to traditional makeup but always go back to MM

recently i tried BB cream, it's good as a tinted moisturizer and has some benefits like MM but can't be as pure as MM

I've always collected make up and since getting turned onto mineral makeup things are even better. I love that we can buy samples of practically anything from so many companies. Of course we all develope favorites but mineral make up has in my opinion made a big improvement in the make up scene and it has definitely made a big hit with me. My skin has never looked this clear wearing make up everyday.

Back