Would you ever get a Snake Massage?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Snake Massage

An Israeli health and beauty spa is offering a new service for its customers : A Snake Massage, located in Northern Israel. The treatment consists of six non-venomous snakes, massaging the client’s aching muscles and joints for about $70. Ada Barak’s spa uses California and Florida King snakes, Corn snakes and Milk snakes for the massage.

Barak believes that physical contact with the reptiles can be a soothing experience. She says that she was inspired by her belief that once people get over any initial misgivings, they find physical contact with the snakes to be soothing.

Well, it sure is easier to say than do. How many of you thinks that they would be able to ‘get over any initial misgivings’? Mere looking at this pictures gives me nausea! I can’t even imagine myself taking one of this massages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Errrr maybe not!

Ummmm right.....thats exactly how i would want to unwind from a hectic day/week....snakes all over my body :S

i would totally do it. it looks like it feels good and the snakes are not venomous

Absolutely not. You want your clients to relax, not have heart attacks.

and this from Malaysia . (I guess this is real, where is ColddayinHell when you need her?)

~~~~~~~~

As we know nowadays,leeches is a needed in medication especially for external use to sucking up all the toxic,cholesterol and also sort of tumors etc,as for Malaysian people we believe that Leeches oil can give the supreme intimate relationship between a couples in sex relationship especially for man who have a erect problem and it suite to those who practice *censored* due to most of them are not aware about the leeches oil and the product not expose to worldwide promptly and it no side affect by using it and it also good for women who wanted to have a beauty breast and also look sexy.

Formula:

100% Live Leeches

Concentrated Oil & Herbs Aromatic

Direction :

This Massage oil is for external use and use 1 times daily and massage the man secret part "weapon" it before penetration at nite and this massage leeches oil is only can apply at day time only not for nite time and for women just massage the breast follow the massage guide on how to identify breast cancer practice,for further info kindly refer more info in the leaflet inside the bottles.

NO! I'm not even afraid of snakes, but the idea of things squirming and slithering on me as a "massage" just grosses me out.

I'm confused. One of those snakes is a coral snake:

Coral snake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

which can be quite venomous. (Us Aussies have all the most dangerous snakes, but the coral snake is the 2nd most dangerous in North America).

I'm all for having grass snakes and corn snakes (most of which take a good bit of teasing before they'll bite) slither all over me, but there is no way I'd have a venomous snake like a rattler or a coral snake on me, it's just not sensible.

you know Rosie what happens with a lot of these blog entries is the story comes from one place and sometimes they have no pictures to illustrate it is that the pictures come from some other place. The only snakes i have really come to identify easily are rattlers but thats just because the end of their tails are so distinctive

well even so, it's a dangerous snake, they shouldn't be flinging it on people's backs, LOL

Back