How do you know of Specials

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

this must sound like such a dumb question to ask; but anyhoo

how does on know if a mineral makeup company is going to have a sale on.

I kno the obvious answr would be to check their website, but Im just wondernig can we have a thread on current specials?

lovelovee.gif

Originally Posted by MissDiammontees /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi everyone,
this must sound like such a dumb question to ask; but anyhoo

how does on know if a mineral makeup company is going to have a sale on.

I kno the obvious answr would be to check their website, but Im just wondernig can we have a thread on current specials?

lovelovee.gif

Check out Mineral Makeup Mania on delphiforums.com, they have a thread dedicated just to mineral sales

I agree with the newsletter signup. Individuals here post sales from different places in our Sales/Coupons subforum if you're interested too.

actually you can check out the MMU Coupons, Codes and Sales subforum in this Mineral Makeup Talk forum

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with the newsletter signup. Individuals here post sales from different places in our Sales/Coupons subforum if you're interested too. ditto !
smile.gif

I would definitely say sign up for their newsletters. I am finding that I am missing many sales unfortunately due to not being on so many mailing lists.

Back